Part 7

(You and Peter continue talking in your room as he tries to convince you to come with him)

Peter: Y/n you know you really put up a tough argument for not being around people for like your whole life.

Y/n: I guess I take after my father.

Peter: I noticed. He is also a bit stubborn sometimes.

Y/n: Sometimes. That man can have the world stubborn named after him.

(you say as you and Peter both go into laughter)

Peter: As you're a hella stubborn one, you have a good sense of humor. That you don't get from your father.

Y/n: I guess being trapped in Stark industries for 15 years really helps a person's charisma.

Peter: Well Ms. sense of humor, what do say to leaving this place for once and spending the day with a very handsome guy I may say, a new friend.

Y/n: New friend? I only see you Peter, what new handsome friend?

(you say playfully as you continue to fall for Peter)

Peter: (pulls his hand out) Y/n do you trust me?

Y/n: (grabs Peters hand) Ok I am lonely but I understood that reference.

Peter: (starts laughing while staring into your eyes) Ok come on princess

(Peter takes you out the window and brings you to the ground with him, it happens so fast you didn't know how he did that but at that moment the only thing you can think of is him and only him)