Part 31

(time skip to when they left the plane and everyone walks to the front of the hotel)

Tony: The room schedules are as followed. Nat and Wanda. Bruce and Thor. Steve and Bucky. Peter and y/n. And I get my own room because I'm rich. Here are everyone's schedules and if you don't like it then you don't have to stay on this island and can go back home to the snow storm.

Bucky: *whispers to Nat* he really wants to have them hook up. (shows her the schedule) Look at this! Never Have I Ever!?

Natasha: *whispers back* well tony is really bored then he is using the kids as his personal porn

Tony: Here are everyone's room keys. Start getting settled. (As he hands the key to Peter he winks at Peter)

Peter: (starts going up the elevator with y/n and their luggage to see that their room has a fantastic view, only one bed, and says HONEYMOON SUITE inside)

Y/n: jeez why is there rose petals on the bed and why is there only one bed???? Is my dad crazy???

Peter: This is why your dad winked to me about!

Y/n: (takes a look at the schedule and shows Peter) What the hell?! Look at these activities. Couples therapy, Couples massages, 'Free time'. I think we might have gotten the wrong schedule because this is actually not what my dad would do.

Peter: He says no complains and leave if you have any, now it all makes sense! I overheard Tony talk to Steve and he was saying how much he wanted someone to hook up. He meant us y/n.

Y/n: Well I mean I don't mind but is he mental, he has porn or whatever for entertainment wtf is he doing meddling in our personal lives.

Peter: We take it to him. We make out when he is there, flirt, you know, couple stuff. Later he might think it's way too much and might stop us. *that won't stop us in the room though*

Y/n: yeah but we don't have sex again just to annoy him because he has us for multiple couples therapy and the only ones I have heard of on vacation is sex therapy so we say we are virgins and annoy the shit out of my dad.

Peter: sounds like a plan. Lets find him and i'll grab you as you do you.

Y/n; (they unpack and get their swimsuits on for the first activity) Well at least this first activity is normal kayaking with the avengers. We better get going before we miss the normal activities and my dad decides to send us back to New York. (Grabs Peter's hand and heads towards the kayaking lake)

Peter: *whispers to y/n* i see your dad! Lets go and awkward him out.

Y/n: okay. (Screams loud enough for Tony to hear) PETER CAN YOU TIE MY HAIR. (Hands Peter the hair tie)

Peter: (Peter ties y/n's hair and grabs her by the waist and brings her close to Tony) *whispers into her ear while kissing her neck*

Y/n: (giggles) *whispers* continue he is getting annoyed I am reading his mind.

Peter: *whispers back* don't worry princess *starts kissing her in the neck all the way to the lips*

Tony: *wow they are really innocent, keep it PG kids that is disgusting*

Y/n: (bites Peter's shoulder to act like she is trying to stop from moaning)

Tony: *damn it, this is getting sad, why didn't they hook up already* (pretends to not have seen them kissing) Y/n, Peter start kayaking or bye bye trip. (calls Peter to talk to him) Hey Peter.

Peter: Hey sir. What do you need?

Tony: I know this is going to sound weird, but i need you to hook up with my daughter.