Chapter 1: Reunited

Okay so this is my first fanfiction I'm writing and I hope you guys like it.

[Edited]

_______________________________________

Juliet's P.O.V.

It's been 146 years since I've been in the town where I lost my brothers and turned into a vampire.

I was driving in my black ford mustang heading back to the horrid town as known as Mystic Falls. By now it was 8:40 at night and I was heading to a local place called Mystic Grill. Parking my car I headed inside making a beeline for the bar to order myself a glass of bourbon

"Can I see your I.D.?" I lean over the counter to the bartender and look into his hazel eyes. "You will get me a bourbon and do whatever I say no questions asked." He stood there dazed for a moment before going to get me my drink.

I scanned the are around me. Groups of people sat together having a laugh or playing a game of darts or pool. My eyes went over the place again and nearly did a double take at who I saw.

Katherine. She was laughing at something someone said before excusing herself to the bathroom, instinctively I got up to follow, forgetting about my drink at the bar.

When I walked in she was washing her hands, I rushed to her pinning her to the wall by her throat, my face breaking out in veins and fangs. " Hello Katherine." Katherine pathetically clawed at my hand.

"I-I'm not Katherine, I'm Elena Gilbert." I released her as she gasped for air. I listened in carefully and I could hear a heartbeat. Impossible. Looking back at her I pinned her to the wall and looked into her doe eyes. "You will forget this conversation you came in here and washed your hands and went back to your friends." She repeated what I said numbly, I nodded slightly before heading back to the bar.

I grabbed the glass of bourbon knocking it back quickly before ordering another glass. I felt eyes on my back, glancing over my shoulder the girl was whispering something to someone in her little group of friend.

"She thought I was Katherine." Irritation flashed through my eyes. I stood up, knocking back my glass. Time to go.

When they went to look at me I was gone, I put my hood up and walked out of the Grill. As I was walking out I heard foot steps behind me once I was across the street I ran. Turns out they did the same. And sadly I knew exactly who that was and I just wasn't ready to face him yet.

I stopped running at the park I stood next to this monument when I was suddenly pinned to it by my throat. "Who are you!?" He growled. I felt tears threatening to fall but I held them back. I didn't answer. "Who are you!?" They tried to take my hood off but I fought with him so he wouldn't see me.

I finally gave up and I was still pinned to the wall. He pulled my hood down and just looked at me shocked. I was staring at the ground and when I looked up Stefan's eyes were tearing up.

"Juliet?" He asked in disbelief, like what he was seeing was just an apparition of a ghost.

"Hey Stef" He let me go taking a step back. "Please don't cry Stefan, you'll make me cry." My voice wobbled.

"How are you-" I cut him off.

"I'll explain later just...not now." He sniffled nodding slightly. "Damon isn't going to believe this."

"Damon's alive?" Stefan nodded. "Just let me go tell Elena I'm leaving, it's better we go now." Stefan said.

"Okay." I followed him back to the Grill. He went back inside to tell Elena and the others he was leaving, and when he came back we walked to our respective cars.

I followed behind him to the Salvatore Boarding House and it was huge. I got out and followed Stefan inside and before we did that he said I have to be quiet and can't let Damon see me until he says. I stood by the now closed door as Stefan walked into what I assumed was a parlor room.

"What do you want brother?" Damon asked Stefan. I held back a sob at the sound of his voice. It's been too long.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Just leave me alone Stefan." I hear Damon walking about.

"Wait."

"I'm sure it's not worth it." Damon stated.

"So you don't want to see her?" Stefan teased slightly. 

"See who?" Damon asked. I smiled walking into view of both of my brothers.

"Hello Damon." Damon froze to his spot and just stared at me, I could see the glaze in his eyes once he saw me. He set down his glass and sped over in front of me staring.

"Is it really you Juliet?" I was crying by now and I started to nod.

"It's really me Day." He then hugged me and I hugged him back. We both were crying and I looked over to Stefan and someone was with him I didn't even realize someone else was here until now. We pulled away and looked to Stefan and Elena.

Elena just stared at me and to Damon shocked. She turned to Stefan. "Who is she?" I walked up to her and she backed away.

"She's not going to hurt you Elena." Damon said as he came up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hello Elena." I smiled at her. "I'm Juliet, Juliet Salvatore." Her eyes went wide.

"Wait so are you-"

"A vampire yes and I am they're sister." I cut her off. I can tell she was surprised about this.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Elena said looking offended.

"We do it's just we-" Stefan was saying until Damon cut him off and said.

"He'll tell you later the three of us had some catching up to do." She muttered an okay, giving Stefan a kiss goodbye before leaving.

What the fuck?

______________________

Vote/Comment