"He does realise he's making a fool out of himself, right?"
"I don't think so Kook"

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a look before they looked back to Jungkook's best friend who currently put his sunglasses on and off while looking into his small pocket mirror to check whether he looked cool or not. His best friend - Jeon Jungkook - who should be helping him in a situation like this was only focused on Taehyung.
The three boys sat around a small table at the coffee shop right around the corner of Jungkook and Jimin's apartment. They were roommates since college and decided to keep on living together even after college.

And here they were, sitting in this god-damn coffee shop like every single day because Jimin crushed on one of the waiters here.
"Jimin, we're in a room you don't need sunglasses. It just looks stupid", Taehyung sighed after a while because Jungkook didn't plan on explaining his best friend that he looked like the dumbass he was.
"But Jungkook said sunglasses are cool-", "Yeah and since when do we listen to Jungkook's advice?"
That shut Jimin up and made him finally put his sunglasses off. "He's so freakin' cute", his eyes were already glued to the waiter who currently stood two tables away and took the order of some customers. He didn't seem interested at all in what he was doing but who would be interested in waiting tables? Probably no one.

"I'm tired, I want to go home", Taehyung started complaining and looked at Jungkook. But the younger only shrugged, "I promised Jimin to have his back until he talks to this guy", he rolled his eyes.
"You can go home alone", Jimin threw in and raised his eyebrow at Taehyung.
"Okay Jungkook give me our keys", he then said and waited for Jungkook to give him his keys but Jimin interrupted, "I meant your home Tae. You're actual home."
Taehyung was basically living with Jungkook and Jimin because he was always there, literally 24/7. Even though Jungkook and Taehyung only called themselves friends with benefits they were practically a couple. At least they behaved like one.

"Haha, you're funny", Taehyung laughed and patted Jimin's shoulders but the older only shook his head. "I mean it, either you stay and help me with my problems or you can go home to your own place and spend your first night without Jungkook since five years", this made Taehyung shut up and glance at Jungkook. "Say something babe, this is unfair", Taehyung crossed his arms and was clearly pissed.
"You heard him", Jungkook teased and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

And with that Taehyung gave up and focused his attention on Jungkook's tighs and his neck which he started to kiss while his hands slided along Jungkook's inner tighs. If he couldn't go to bed then he would at least do something fun.
"Stop it Taehyung this is embarrassing. What will Yoongi think of you two?!", Jimin whined and tried to pull Taehyung away from Jungkook.
"The more important question is what he thinks about you. Probably that you're single as fuck and he should change that", Jungkook answered and winked which gave Jimin immense hope.
"Oh my god!!! Yes", Jimin yelled out and was about to jump up from his chair but then Yoongi's gaze caught him and the boy froze in his chair and stared at Yoongi. With his mouth wide open.

"Good afternoon. How can I help you guys? Something to drink?", he asked them before he quickly glanced at what Taehyung and Jungkook were doing. They were busy kissing each other's lips now which left Jimin all alone with his crush.
"Or a room for the couple?", Yoongi shrugged and looked at Jimin questioningly.
But Jimin being Jimin couldn't answer. There was not a single word leaving his mouth.
"Hey we're not a couple", Jungkook suddenly said because that's what ripped the lovebirds apart. "Jimin wants to get some milk", Jungkook joked but no one except for him found that funny so he was the only one laughing.
"What can I bring you, Jimin?", Yoongi asked softly after sighing heavily about the boy's friends. Obviously he decided to ignore those two and only serve Jimin which was something he would get fired for but Yoongi wouldn't be Yoongi if he'd actually care about that.
"a-a..ah.. w-w-a..", Jimin stuttered and blushed completely.
"Water?", Yoongi asked confused and Jimin nodded immediately.
Those three kids were weirdos. Wow.

He turned around and left the table again while getting the water for Jimin.
"Jimin."

The boy snapped out of his trance and looked at Jungkook irritated. "What?"

"You will never suck his dick if you keep being like this."
"Oh my god, I'd do anything to know how to suck Yoongi's dick."
"Anything?"
"Probably, yes."
"You would even pay my food for a whole week?"
"Yeah."

Jungkook smirked brightly.
"Alright then, I'll write you a guide how you'll get to sucking his dick"
Jimin smiled all over his face and clapped his hands. "Oh my god yesss!!!", he cried out and was happier than ever.

"Oh my-", Taehyung only sighed and facepalmed himself.

______________
as i promised in Nonstop :') here it is ❤