③⑨

taehyung literally ripped jungkook's phone from his hands and threw it on the nightstand. "how can you be on the fucking phone while i am naked in front of you-", he complained and started to undress jungkook slowly.
"i had to take care of some business with yoongi to make sure he doesn't hurt my jiminie anymore", jungkook rolled his eyes and taehyung froze for a moment. "since when is everything about him?", he mumbled and felt jealousy creeping up inside of him.

"since he's my best friend", the younger said and unzipped his own pants. "the best friend whose dick you sucked", taehyung added a little salty.

"babe", jungkook said in a harsh voice.
"shut up, i love you and your dick", he grinned and pushed taehyung down on the bed while he pulled his own shirt off. "let me make it up to you", he said softly as he started kissing taehyung's neck, biting it lovingly while his hand traveled down his body. taehyung literally shut up in the blink of an eye and sighed happily. "uhh-", he moaned out a little, getting turned on just by jungkook sucking on his neck.

the younger's kisses travelled down his chest until he pecked the older's stomach teasingly. jungkook definitely had a thing for taehyung's little belly. it was adorable and not that hardened like his own abs. taehyung bit his lips but when he suddenly felt jungkook's fingers reaching his ass and rubbing slowly along his entrance he got tensed up and lifted his head. "baby? what the fuck are you doing?", he asked confused.

jungkook smirked and then pushed his fingers in, three at once to make taehyung whimper in pain. "i'll make you feel good", he answered and then started to kiss taehyung's length up and down. he was so huge down there, it was a waste to miss out on being fucked but jungkook really wanted to try this out this time.

"you're not the one putting your dick up my ass, young man!", taehyung exclaimed but jungkook thrusted his fingers in roughly to make him shut up. "watch me", he chuckled and then took his dick in his mouth. taehyung sighed heavily, not happy with how dominant this little brat got but with fingers up his ass which made him moan it was quite difficult to resist.

"you'll regret that-", he grumbled but jungkook started deepthroating his cock without giving a fuck on taehyung's complains.
and that's when the older gave up and simply started moaning. "then at least hurry up, i don't need preparation i'm not a crybaby like you are", taehyung hummed.

jungkook looked up with his innocent eyes, taehyung's dick still down his throat as he watched taehyung in disbelief. "did you just said that-", he gulped and let go of his dick. "you called me a crybaby---", he said while he got in position and not using lube or anything.
"i am the one taking your huge ass dick in since i was a kid without complaining and you call me that--", he said, triggered.

then he smirked and thrusted his own cock into taehyung's clenching hole without giving him a chance to answer.
and tae screamed, like seriously, he screamed and got all whiny while whimpers left his mouth. jungkook however didn't care, he pushed in deeper and started moving in and out roughly.

"oh m-my g-god", taehyung yelled out and couldn't help but almost cry. this hurt as fuck. "take it back what you just said", jungkook said while he just kept on thrusting into him. "no", taehyung stayed stubborn while tears dripped down his cheeks and precum started to squirt out already. "take it back and call me daddy", jungkook said.
when taehyung was about to laugh, jungkook pushed in as hard as possible which made taehyung give up. "i t-take i-it back oh my god", he whimpered. jungkook got a little softer but still kept going which let the pain fade away slowly, turning into pleasure which tensed taehyung up even more.

jungkook realised how taehyung started to enjoy it, so he got slower and slower to torture him a bit. "i'm waiting", he said teasingly. taehyung grabbed jungkook by his waist and forced him to thrust faster but he didn't realise how much stronger the younger was. "oh my fucking godness", he yelled out, "just do it faster", he whimpered, jungkook only raised an eyebrow and waited for a certain name.

"p-please daddy", taehyung gave up.

he just wanted jungkook to go on and not torture him anymore.
the younger happily smiled and then went on softer but faster and deeper as he leaned down to kiss taehyung. "such a good boy~", he hummed teasingly.
"shut up", taehyung grumbled and then closed his eyes. both boys almost reached their climax already, with time they already made it so far that they came at the same time every single time they had sex.
they were like the same person sometimes because they were so used to eachother.

"i love you~", jungkook smiled while taehyung was still grumpy but a moaning mess at the same time. "mhm i love you too baby", taehyung replied quietly and then pressed his head back into the pillow because he was about to cum.

"cum with me daddy~", this time jungkook called taehyung daddy to make him happy again and so they came together, melting in a longing and passionate kiss.
all the teasing was suddenly forgotten, all they had in mind were eachother and how damn much they were in love with each other.

****

guess who's got tickets for london finally 😭❤