④⑥

FAV HAIR COLOR OF TAE AND KOOK? help ya girl out

also there's probably only 2 chapters leftttt

***

"no", jimin grumbled when lisa knocked on his door. "i'm not in the mood."
lisa however didn't care and just entered the room without his approval. "you're never in the mood bish", she said and sat down next to him. he was still staring out of the window, teary eyes and already stained tear drops on his cheeks.
"shouldn't you be working or something?", jimin snapped.
"woah- what's up with that attitude", lisa rolled her eyes and sighed. "i don't know", jimin sighed and looked down, "to be honest, i was really horny earlier and i had no one to fuck. so i had to jerk off and i thought of stupid yoongi", he whined and covered his face ashamed.

lisa chuckled slightly, "that's the reason for that mood?", she asked amused.
jimin nodded, cheeks reddened and heated.
"well, he's outside at the beach crying. bet he'd help you out", lisa winked at her new best friend but jimin brushed it off quickly.

"bet he'd rather help his boyfriend out."

lisa inhaled deeply, "you still don't get it..", she shook her head. "hm?", jimin raised an eyebrow.

"yoongi took a fucking plane all across the ocean to come and see you. to apologize for hurting you. he took our payback in without even getting angry. he broke up with his boyfriend before we even did anything. he is still here, sits outside and cries for hours because he has no idea how to make it right with you-"
"what are you trying to tell me?", jimin interrupted.

"that yoongi is in love with none other than you. now stop doubting that. he's an asshole but at least an asshole who's in love with your gay ass."
jimin looked dumbfounded.
"girl, it's quite homophobic to say my ass is gay just because i'm a bottom who gets it up his ass", jimin crossed his arms. 

lisa stayed silent and debated if she should freak out now or rather later.
"park jimin. i give you exactly 3 seconds to get up and go talk to him."

"or what?"

"or i'll kick your gay ass!!!", she squeaked out and already lifted her leg. jimin got startled and jumped up, literally running towards the door.
"homophobic hoe", he complained.
"stupid idiot", she snapped back and then kicked his shoes towards him so he could put them on.
and so he did.

afterwards he rushed outside of the hotel. he had no clear idea where exactly yoongi was at because no one told him but he decided to just follow his intentions. sadly those intentions led him towards the wrong side of the beach where he suddenly ran into jungkook and taehyung who were fucking under a blanket in the sand next to the water.
"you two are really living your best life", he sighed and rolled his eyes before he headed on to the other side where those huge rocks where at.

he already planned to force jungkook to go there the next days to take some pretty pictures, but now it seemed like a place where yoongi might be sitting.
and he was right.

when he saw yoongi sitting there, wearing a loose white shirt and some black shorts, his heart skipped beats and fastened up at the same time. he stopped for a moment and waited, but yoongi seemed to already have noticed him because he turned in his direction, smiling sadly.
the sea behind him was all glittery thanks to the moonlight while the waves were still slowly moving through the cold water.

yoongi looked so amazing like this.
so damn beautiful.

"oh gosh", jimin said to himself before he started walking again.

and when their eyes met the pain was forgotten for a second, yoongi got up and jimin walked into his arms directly without hesitation. and for a moment they simply embraced each other's presence.

both of them knew they wouldn't be here right now if there was no happy ending. because in the end everything felt alright and if it doesn't feel alright yet, it's not the end.

but it felt alright.