①②

"kookie!!!!", jimin yelled through the whole bar as he ran out of the kitchen. he ignored the fact that yoongi was standing right next to the bar and served some guys. "what-", jungkook asked with a sigh and let go of taehyung's waist for a moment to pay his full attention to his more than just excited best friend. "yoongi kissed me!!!!", he yelled out and made everyone laugh who was close enough to listen, including yoongi.
jungkook smiled proudly and patted jimin's shoulders. "well done", he praised him softly.

"now you're one step closer to suck his dick", taehyung added and winked at jimin.

***

3am.

"ugh, tae i need to tell you something", jungkook started to shake tae's shoulders as he leaned over him. they were laying in bed and tae was already asleep but jungkook had something on his mind which didn't let him sleep.
"what is it baby?", taehyung asked quietly and opened his eyes sleepily. even though he hated it to be woken up at night, he'd never be mad at jungkook if something was bothering him.
"i think you look very good with blonde hair", jungkook started slowly as he ruffled taehyung's hair lovingly. "and...", he continued slowly. "i wanted to ask if.. ", he started blushing as he bit his lips awkwardly. he didn't know how to say it in the right way. "if.. well if we marry someday, if you could dye it blonde then as well-"
taehyung chuckled softly as he saw how much jungkook struggled saying this. then he put his arms around jungkook and pulled him as close as possible. "that's what kept you awake the whole night baby?", he asked softly as he kissed jungkook's neck and shoulders sweetly.

"yes, i couldn't get off my mind how amazing you'd look like this..", he admitted quietly. "i'll dye my hair in every color you want me to baby, don't worry about that", tae calmed him down.

suddenly it knocked on their door and without waiting for a response jimin walked in and crawled on top of them. then he snuggled under the blanket and sighed heavily. he didn't even care that the boys were only in boxers and cuddled up onto each other. he needed some attention right now and they had to give it to him.

of course they did so, they didn't even question it. instead taehyung put an arm around jimin and jungkook gave him a bit more of the blanket. "i think i will give up on yoongi", jimin started slowly while he enjoyed how jungkook ruffled his hair and made him feel all comfy and happy.
"why?", tae asked curiously.
"i think i want to have sex with him but i don't know how any of this works. i don't want to embarrass myself", jimin blushed and jungkook started to laugh.

"we can show you how it works", jungkook suddenly said while every expression faded of taehyung's face. "y-you can?", jimin asked slowly. taehyung felt like this was the most stupid idea jungkook ever had.

"how?!", taehyung asked finally and raised an eyebrow warningly. jimin looked at taehyung worriedly because it was quite obvious that he didn't exactly like this idea. jungkook however smirked brightly.

"two options."
he started and his smile got even wider.

"first option; we'll have sex and jimin can watch us and ask us what he wants to know.. or- we'll film it and make him a film guide over it", jungkook said and was totally proud of his genius idea.

meanwhile taehyung lost every hope in the fact that his lover had a brain.

_________
so guys which option do y'all want? i'll let y'all choose hehe