②⑨

jimin wasn't home yet, just like taehyung. and jungkook felt very lonely in that very moment so he started to binge watch gossip girl and eat a whole bowl of chips until the door finally opened and taehyung walked in.

a bright smile immediately took place on the older's face, of course he missed him so much this whole day. jungkook however only smiled weakly while taehyung headed towards him and pressed him a little kiss on his forehead, "you look stunning baby", he chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair. kook only rolled his eyes, "my hair is a mess, i am wearing your pyjama and i have this huge pimple on my cheek, i bet namjoon looked perfect as always", he sighed and then got up from the sofa to walk into the kitchen. "he did", taehyung grinned and followed jungkook. "will you ever stop being jealous over him? he's just a friend, babe"

"yeah, like me", jungkook mumbled sadly but taehyung didn't seem to bother about it. "you're my best friend", taehyung winked but only received a soft punch on his arm. "well, jimin is my best friend", he pouted and crossed his arms.

"mhm", taehyung pouted as well now. "what am i then?"

"i don't know", the younger grumbled and started walking away again. "babe", taehyung whined and kept following him, "what can i do so you will stop worrying?"

jungkook shrugged, his lips still in a pout as he sat down on their bed, they reached the bedroom by now after kook didn't succeed in running away. "why don't you take me with you? we always do everything together and i feel lonely without you", he sighed but taehyung shook his head quickly.

"i can't do that, i am sorry", he said quietly and looked down. "everytime you leave this door i feel like shit because you're obviously cheating on me."
"i'm not your boyfriend jungkook, technically it's not cheating", taehyung rolled his eyes and jungkook could physically feel his heart drop down. "yeah, right" he turned his head away to hide the tears which were coming up again.

"so if i suck jimin's dick it's not cheating too?", jungkook asked quietly. and taehyung hold his breath for a moment. "technically it's not", he said. "but practically you'd break my heart if you touch someone else."

"well, you're breaking mine too so it's only fair, right?", jungkook asked. taehyung reached for kook's chin and softly turned his head towards him. they made eye contact and taehyung froze as he saw tears falling down the younger's eyes. "oh baby", he sighed. "why are you crying? there's no reason to."
"it hurts", jungkook mumbled. "i love you so much and then this boy appears and you're all over him. that's supposed to be me you're all over.. not him", he whined and buried his head in taehyung's shoulders. "i love you too but you need to trust me."

jungkook shook his head slowly, "i do but-", he stopped and bit his lips. "i missed you so much today"
"it were only some hours baby", tae whispered and cuddled jungkook tightly. "why do you go to church with him? if you're suddenly into religion, we can go to church too. i can go with you, you can do all the things you do with him with me too. please tae, please just.. i don't know", and that was it, that was the moment when jungkook started crying like a baby and taehyung couldn't say or do anything else.

he quickly grabbed his phone while jungkook was still in his arms but didn't see what he was doing.

taehyung:
yo joonie, we gotta hurry this whole thing up

namjoon:
why?

taehyung:
cuz my baby is hurting and i dont wanna be the reason for his tears, it breaks my heart

namjoon:
is he still convinced that you're cheating? 😂

taehyung:
yea

namjoon:
pft that's hilarious

taehyung:
nooo, he's really hurt ):

namjoon:
at least he has no clue about what we're actually doing ;)

taehyung:
tomorrow morning, 8am at the travel agency, k?

namjoon:
yo i am sleeping over at jin's, i dont wanna get up that earlyyyy

taehyung:
thought you're broken up

namjoon:
he gave his attitude up (;

taehyung:
well, good for y'all
8am, idfc i wanna get this over with so my baby stops hurting

namjoon:
you really like your "friend" huh?

taehyung:
*love

jungkook suddenly stopped crying as he realized that taehyung was doing something on his phone. "who are you texting?", he slowly asked and gulped as he saw how taehyung quickly closed namjoon's chat. "no one", tae answered and felt even worse now.

"you can't even pay attention for one second to me without talking to him?", jungkook felt anger building up. "he's not that special! i am cool too", he pushed taehyung away, jumped up and ran out of the room as fast as he could.

his next way led him home to his parents, he really didn't want to sleep next to taehyung tonight.

***

yo guys i danced on a stage last night and it was so cool