④③

sorry for the fucking late update i had some stupid boy problems and didn't feel like writing well i still dont but here we go

*****

"hey you", jungkook mumbled as he walked through the hotel and found yoongi sitting at the hotel bar while he sobbed some strawberry cocktail and was busy typing some long ass message on his phone. he looked up as he recognized jungkook's voice. "hello", he said and smiled weakly. "you okay there?", jungkook asked softly and sat down next to him and ordered the same cocktail for himself as well.

"yeah of course", yoongi replied quickly, maybe a bit too quick for jungkook to actually believe him. "i saw what jimin and lisa did, i wouldn't be fine in your place", jungkook said and raised his left eyebrow.
yoongi shrugged, "well it's not like i didn't deserve that", he hummed and looked back on his phone.
"who are you texting?", jungkook asked curiously and leaned over to take a glimpse at yoongi's phone screen. "hoseok", he said shortly. "did they already sent him the video?!", jungkook's eyes widened. "nah", yoongi shook his head.
"i can go and force them not to send it, it's fine", kook offered but yoongi only chuckled.

"thanks but i'll rather tell hoseok the truth. i'm kinda done lying. and i really like jimin so it's not fair to stay with hoseok."
"but don't you like hoseok?", jungkook asked.

"of course i like him, i love him with all my heart but what am i supposed to do? he doesn't make my heart beat faster anymore", yoongi mumbled, sadness filling his eyes. "well tae doesn't make my heart beat faster too, so it doesn't mean anything", jungkook said. "tae makes my heart stop, and skip beats, and jump, and speed up and slow down at the same time. and i swear if he touches me it goes crazy. but it never goes faster than usual. i once checked it at my doctor because i was worried about it. it felt like exploding when i was with tae but my doctor said i'm just in love, so", jungkook explained firmly.

"you can't compare your relationship to mine jungkook. taehyung and you are literally made for each other, it's not even a normal relationship you two have, it's so much more. and i want that too but i feel like i want it with jimin?", yoongi looked down on his lap and sighed.
"but i screwed up", he then added and chuckled bitterly.

"thing is, maybe jimin forgives you at some point. tae forgave me for sucking jimin's dick too", kook mumbled when yoongi's jaw dropped. "you sucked my boy's dick?!", he asked with widened eyes, anger crawling up. "well, he needed someone to practice!!", kook raised his hands in defense. "oh my god don't kill me", he squeaked.

yoongi inhaled deeply.

"it's whatever. doesn't matter anyways, i'll never get him back", yoongi said. "just stay stubborn", jungkook said with a smile. "let me tell you a story of how taehyung and i solved a kinda similar problem."

two years ago...

"so this is it?", taehyung asked, tears filled his eyes and he stepped back a little. jungkook was right in front of him, sobbing through tears as well when he nodded. "you met bogum today and you lied to me and told me you weren't with him and i don't want to be lied to."
taehyung gulped, reaching for jungkook's hands but he snapped them away, "don't touch me when you touched him at the same day!"

"jungkook i don't touch him like i touch you!", taehyung hummed, pulling back his hands. "you still touch him and you meet him at least three times a week and it just sucks and hurts so bad!"
"kookie, i literally live with you, why are you so jealous if i meet a friend during the week-", he sighed. "i know how flirty you are with him and he looks at you as if you'd be his!"

"jungkook, i am gay so i can't help being a bit flirty with attractive boys. doesn't change how i feel about you! i don't like him the same way", taehyung sat down on the bench behind them.
they were in the park, it was their lunch break and they went out because jungkook started crying right at the table in the cafeteria when he saw taehyung.

"so he's attractive? you're attracted to someone else than me?", jungkook cried out. "ugh jungkook! no. i don't."

"i don't believe you", the younger said and crossed his arms. "this hurts and you don't do shit about it!" "tell me what to do and i'll fucking do it. the last thing i want is hurting you jungkook, you're my everything", taehyung rolled his eyes.
"well, first of all; i wanna be with you whenever you meet him. and with every other guy you meet. secondly; i don't want you to touch him in any way. not even brotherly. you don't touch other boys. and well last but not least, go into the cafeteria, get on a table and tell everyone you like me more than bogum", kook said in a demanding voice.

taehyung's eyes widened. "no one cares in this cafeteria about who i like more."
"i do", kook argued.
"it's none's business?!", taehyung sighed heavily. "do it or it's over", jungkook pouted.

"you're such an idiot", the older snapped.
"but i'm your idiot and you want me to be your idiot forever and not bogum, right?"
"right", taehyung breathed in as he got up.
"great, then do what i say", kookie smiled innocently.

taehyung rolled his eyes and dragged jungkook back inside. he literally went to the table in the middle of the room, stepped on it and looked through the room.

"well sorry for interrupting your lunch but jungkook wants me to say in front of everyone that i like him more than bogum, so yeah that's it, thanks for listening", he grumbled, got back down and came back to a happy jungkook who was smiling brighter than the sun. "bogum looked pissed when you said that", he giggled and hugged taehyung tightly as he shot bogum a death glare across the room.

*

"you're horrible jungkook", yoongi sighed. "poor taehyung and poor bogum." "what!!!!", jungkook squeaked. "park bogum is the devil!! he almost stealed taehyung from me", kook rolled his eyes. "wasn't it awkward afterwards? did they ever meet again?", yoongi asked.
"well, they did but of course i was with them and i forced them to have safety distance of one meter at least. they weren't allowed to hug or touch", kook explained proudly. "you're a horrible boyfriend", yoongi sighed.

"well. i just like to keep clear to everyone what's mine", kookie said innocently. 

"i don't even know how this story should help me in any way but thanks for telling it", yoongi mumbled and jungkook giggled. "hihihihi you're welcome"