①⑨

i think i will rename the chapters, it pisses me off smh

***

two hours later, their group date finished rather quickly and they decided to just go back home. well, jimin went over to yoongi's to do god knows what while namjoon and jin were up for the movies.
but still, there were two boys left who didn't really know what to do with themselves now. "maybe we can go see the movie too--", taehyung started but jungkook's face dropped down until it lowkey reached the ground. "namjoon recommended the movie they are going to see, it's probably real good if he likes it!", taehyung tried to argue over it but only earned a sigh. jungkook simply turned around and started walking towards his dorm. "then go see the movie", he only said, not paying much interest in it at all.
"alone?!", taehyung asked confused.

"namjoon's there", kook said a little sarcastically.
"alright, so you're so jealous", taehyung stated and jungkook turned around immediately. "i am definitely, absolutely, in no fucking way jealous!!!", he yelled out and stomped on the ground before he literally started running home.

"is he serious?!", tae asked himself and followed him slowly.

-

"babe", taehyung grumbled as he finally entered the dorm as well, looking for kook.
the younger sat in the middle of plushies on his bed and was pouting like a kid. "you like namjoon more than me", he explained as soon as tae stepped foot in this room. "you're stupid", tae said and sat down next to jungkook. "get off my bed!!!!", jungkook yelled again, balling his fists.
"that's my bed too", taehyung simply yelled back and grabbed jungkook's wrists.
"you're wrists are so tiny what the fuck-", he chuckled as he looked on how small they appeared in taehyung's huge hands. "you should know by now. you tied me up more than once", jungkook sighed and tae sighed too.
"but i bet you rather tie namjoon up because he is SO perfect and his dick is probably SO big and he recommends the BEST movies and he is SO much more fun than me."

jungkook turned his head away because he was about to cry. taehyung never, never paid attention to anyone else than him when he was around, and this was hurting as fuck.

"you're cute when you're jealous", tae commented and started tickling jungkook's chin. "you're not even denying it", that's it. he was crying.
"oh gosh, baby!", tae said a little shocked as he saw huge tears falling down jungkook's bunny cheeks. "i don't like him more than you, stop crying!!", tae tried to save himself but kook was already convinced of everything.

"too bad he likes jin and not you, you're stuck with me", jungkook sobbed helplessly which made taehyung chuckle softly. "love that", he mumbled and kissed the younger's tears away.
"stop kissing me, what the fuck!!", jungkook yelled out and pushed taehyung away. "just because i love you, doesn't mean you can treat me like that."
"i literally just talked to him, i was being a good friend to jin so his boyfriend would feel comfortable around us!", taehyung justified his actions unsurely. "well, good for him. instead you made your own boyfriend uncomfortable", jungkook cried out and made both of them stare at each other in shock for a second.

"uhm-- i don't have a boyfriend", taehyung started slowly. "yeah, that's good because you obviously don't know how to treat one right!", jungkook said.
"wow", tae said quietly as he looked at jungkook's tears streaming down. "sorry but", he got up and walked towards the door.

"you crossed a line jungkook", he said harshly. "i've been treating you so fucking good for YEARS. and you think you've got the right to tell me i can't treat you properly just because you're jealous for NO reason at all?!", taehyung was about to freak out, like honestly.
"i have reasons", jungkook said in a small voice. "you were literally drooling over him. you never are that-- hyped for anything i do", jungkook said sadly.

"that's not true, nothing you just said is true. you're overreacting and guess what? i'm going home. get yourself someone else who kisses you to sleep and holds you all night, maybe someone who knows how to treat you right", he said harshly, shut the door loudly and then left the dorm before jungkook could say anything else.

***

idek if this chapter makes sense im dead tired i've been working all dayyyyyayayay

anyways, this is unedited but enjoYy