②⑤

"i broke up with namjoon", jin said as he sat down at the bar in kook's shop. the evening just started and everyone was peaceful and happy- well until jin came in to complain.
"you've been together for only two days", yoongi said and raised an eyebrow. there were no guests yet so he and jimin cleaned some glasses while jungkook and taehyung just stood there, hugging and not doing anything at all.
"yeah but he's insisting on being the top and i don't want to be the bottom", jin explained shortly. "so i broke up."

jimin looked shook.
"what's a top??", he asked jungkook quietly. kook glanced at his best friend, "well, not you and me", he chuckled. "it's the dominant one in bed", taehyung explained him and smirked. "oooh~", jimin blushed and then got quiet.

"that's the dumbest break up reason i ever heard", yoongi mumbled, shook his head and then looked to jimin. "come on, let's.. clean the.. uh-- i dont know but come", he demanded and jimin immediately followed him outside the room into a smaller one.
"so.. namjoon's a top?", taehyung asked slowly but instead of an answer he got two hard slaps by jungkook and jin.

*

"why did you leave so soon two days ago and didn't call me?", yoongi asked when they were alone. jimin's cheeks flushed red all over again and he took a step back until he realised he was leaning against a wall. but he honestly had no answer to this.
"i missed you jimin", yoongi mumbled slowly, stepped closer and took jimin's face between his hands. "why did you go?"

jimin sighed quietly. "i was so embarrassed by what happened-", he admitted, covering his face in embarrassment with his hands. "it was the hottest thing i ever saw jimin-", yoongi hummed and forced his hands away so he'd stop hiding himself. "really?", jimin asked, hope builiding up inside of him. maybe not everything was lost.

"why do you have such a huge problem with everything sexual?", he asked slowly and raised an eyebrow. "you're so afraid of it. cumming in front of me shouldn't embarrass you, ya know."

"i didn't even touch myself and it happened!", jimin cried out.
"i just want a relationship without all this things. they scare me and i am inexperienced and it's freaking me out because i'm 21 and never even jerked off."

"why won't you just try it then?", yoongi asked softly. "i know you're trying to learn on your own but ya know, i can show you all of it too."
but jimin shook his head.

"i want my first time with someone i trust and who i have known for a long time and who will never leave me."
yoongi let out a sigh.
"one week ago you literally wanted me to be your first and now-", he gulped. "did something happen, jimin? is there someone else?", he asked, jealousy swinging into his tone.

"no yoongi!!", jimin instantly said and tears filled up his eyes.
"i like you so much but i am always afraid you will run away after we fucked."

"oh", yoongi gulped.

"can you promise me you will never leave me alone?", jimin asked, yoongi hesitated for a second.
then the door swung open and jungkook stood in the frame. "will you two actually start working now? i wanna go home!!", kook complained. yoongi nodded and rushed out faster than they could realize.

"your shift just started kookie", jimin mumbled a little confused.
"yeah but taehyung just left because he said he's meeting his parents but that's not true because it's friday and his parents always go out with mine on fridays so he's lying and he never did that before and i wanna cry", jungkook pushed jimin out of the door and bit his lips as he glanced at jin.

"yo, could you take care of the bar?? i'll pay you later", kook mumbled, jin nodded and then he rushed out of the bar.

****

shit is about to go down and i will get so much hateee by you guys lmaooo