"My first advice is...", Jungkook started working on his guide this evening. He sat in his bedroom and stared at the wall highly concentrated. "The best advice would be not to listen to your advice", Taehyung rolled his eyes while he was working on some papers he had to do for work.
Both boys were working in Jungkook's father's business, while Jimin was about to get his doctor degree after finishing college.
"Well, what did I do first when I wanted to get your dick Babe?!", Jungkook asked confused while thinking back.
It were already five years where Jungkook and Taehyung fucked each other, they never had a single serious fight, they never broke up (even tho they aren't a couple) and they always had each other's back.

Taehyung laughed weakly as he thought back about what Jungkook did when he was 15. "It's actually the funniest story we've ever been through", Taehyung laughed.

/ Flashback 5 years ago /

"Taehyung."
"What?", the older crossed his arms because Jungkook seriously went into his classroom to get him out of the room. Everyone was giggling about this and Taehyung didn't like being the focus of the attention in the classroom. "It better be important, idiot", he told his best friend and rolled his eyes.
"So, I invited your parents over to my parents for dinner tonight but you can't come", Jungkook explained and only got the older even more confused. "Kook? What the fuck?", he asked and rolled his eyes.
"Just saying. Now go back to class", with that Jungkook turned around and walked away.

His plan was perfect - well in his opinion.

-

"So.. What is this about?", Jungkook's father asked confused about Jungkook who sat there with a pile of papers, all his saved pocket money and he even put glasses on.

He was about to seal the deal.

"Since I'm going to be leading Daddy's company one day I decided to practice a bit by making all of you four a huge business offer."
Jungkook nodded about himself, he was nearly exploding of self-confidence right now and the four adults around this table were close to laughing.

"I watched my first porn a week ago and now I want to do the same like they did. I need Taehyung for this so I came up with this contract and I saved all my pocket money. Can I buy Taehyung from you?", he looked at Taehyung's parents innocently.

Everyone around this table was shook except for Jungkook who was completely serious about it. "I have only 20$ tho because I bought sweets for Taehyung and me but since Taehyung is worth more of course I'm willing to stock up my offer. I can come cleaning your house twice a week and I can go out with Yeontan."
And that's when the adults lost it and started laughing at the young boy. They laughed so hard about the seriousness he brought with this.

"So did you at least ask Taehyung if it's okay to buy him for trying porn stuff with him?", Taehyung's father laughed and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "You shouldn't be making us those offers, you should ask him instead Darling", Jungkook's mother explained softly.

But Jungkook was lost and didn't know what to do now.

"But Taehyung will want more money than 20$", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "He's an idiot I don't like him", he complained but both parents laughed again. "You don't like Taehyung but you want to have sex with him?"

"Yes he is very sexy", Jungkook replied with all honesty.

"So show the contract you made, if it's a good one we give you Taehyung for free", Jungkook's eyes widened at this sentence and he smiled brightly. "Ohhh!! Even better then I can buy him flowers or something", Jungkook grabbed his phone to start doing online shopping with his 20$. Maybe he would find something better than flowers.

Both dads took a look at Jungkook's contract which was simply written like this:

"That's not exactly a contract Jungkookie", his father explained softly and patted the boy's shoulders

"Well if you ask Taehyung nicely then you can have him of course but we can't sell our son to you Kookie without knowing if he wants to be yours", Taehyung's mother mumbled, smiling sweetly at the boy.

This was the cutest way she had ever seen or heard of about how kids asked their crushes out. "He says it all the time. Well basically. He always calls me MY Kookie and I call him MY TAE so", Jungkook crossed his arms and right in this very moment the doorbell rang and everyone knew that it must be Taehyung. He was too curious to just stay at home.
Jungkook's father opened the door and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "Good evening Mister. You're arriving just on time", he joked and led the boy in.
As Taehyung saw how Jungkook sat there with his big glasses almost falling off his nose and the pile of papers and the money he couldn't help but laugh. "What are you doing?!", he asked and walked over to give Jungkook a soft kiss on his cheek. "None of your business", Jungkook pouted. "I told you that you're not invited"
"And I decided that you're not the one making decisions here, so what are you doing with the money? and what is this letter with so many hearts?? Are you writing love letters again??", Jungkook only blushed and rolled his eyes. "No I'm trying to seal the deal but you're interrupting."

"Seal the deal? Did you watch too much porn? That's what people say when they want to get fucked", and with that everyone was quiet.
Except for Jungkook who gulped hardly.

"So?", Taehyung asked again. "Say it or I'll make you", he threatened Jungkook who got flustered by this immediately and blushed even more.
"He's trying to buy you from us", Taehyung's father finally said and saved Jungkook from saying it himself. "What the-", Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "You can't buy a human being Kookie", Taehyung explained and put his arms around his best friend. "Come on Jungkook, tell him what's the reason you want to buy him", Jungkook's father teased his own son and Jungkook was close to crying.
"I wanted to have sex with you and I thought I have to ask your parents first because like- if I ask them now if I can have you then I don't have to ask again before I marry you, plus I can try sex with you", Jungkook explained with his head down while he started sobbing like a baby. He felt so embarrassed for all of this, as if he did something really uncool.
Taehyung wanted to laugh but he couldn't, he was busy admiring how cute Jungkook was. "But usually girls are there for. To have sex and to marry. That's what everyone says", Taehyung mumbled while he touched Jungkook's cheeks to wipe his tears away. "I don't want to be like everyone else then", Jungkook admitted and looked up shyly. "I want you to have sex with me, you're better looking." "Okay but you don't have to buy me, I'm yours anyways", Taehyung answered and suddenly got as shy as Jungkook was. Both boys started blushing and their parents were amazed by this. That's the cutest thing ever happened in front of their eyes.

"We're not boyfriends tho, that's gay bro", Jungkook suddenly said and Taehyung nodded quickly.
"uh- yeah true, bro"