③⑦

guys (: i had such a fucking good chapter ((: wattpad deleted it tho ((: and i am not in the mood to write it again ((: but ill do it anyways ((: enjoy ((:

****

"did they seriously ditch the party taehyung planned for ages?", namjoon asked, clearly confused. jin, who stood next to him was massaging his neck and nodding along to his question. jimin and the reception girl were standing there as well, all of them whipped by the huge food selection on the buffet. jimin had his mouth stuffed with chocolate cake when he answered namjoon, "seems like it", he grinned.
"i feel like i should finally introduce myself, i am lisa", the girl suddenly threw in and chuckled. "also, is your whole group somehow gay?", she asked. her eyes shifted from namjoon and jin over to jimin and stopped there. the boy honestly had no answer to this. he liked yoongi but did he like boys in general? "i am too, i guess", he mumbled shyly, cheeks flushed red.

she smiled softly. "i like your hair", he suddenly mumbled. "you have to show me your hair products and your routine, it looks amazing", jimin said with a soft smile on his lips as well. "only if you show me your skin care routine! your skin is flawless, damn", lisa said and touched jimin's cheek stunned.
jimin nodded, "sure", he said and both of them started giggling and ran away.
leaving namjoon and jin alone, wondering what to do next.

"babe? let's ditch the party as well", jin suddenly said, pushing namjoon's hand on his ass. "i heard they have bdsm rooms here", he winked and namjoon's eyes widened while his pants tightened. "sure, it's my hotel so of course we have the good stuff in here", he chuckled, grabbed jin's hand and they rushed out of the salon.

*

jimin was currently showing lisa his skin care products when he suddenly got interrupted by a text message coming in which made him freeze instantly. he was about to push his phone down his pockets but lisa stopped him. "is it him?", she asked calmly. "him? how do you even know--", he asked scared.
"girls instinct." lisa winked and then clicked on the message, "read it, running away doesn't solve problems."

jimin sighed and opened the text message;

minyoongi:
uhhm-- hii.. how do i even start this? i am not good at this conversation starting thingy. never did that. anyways, i was at your apartment but you weren't home so i gotta do it through text message.
i really wanna apologize for my behavior. i should've told you about hoseok, it wasn't right to use you for this whole thing. you're so good..
it was just too easy. hoseok has this cheating kink and wanted me to do this for so long but we never found someone who would fit our imagination. but there you were, looking pretty and you were so easy to get jimin. it's no excuse but i didn't think much of it, i just.. i dont know..
i am deeply sorry, please call me when you're home and talk to me. :/

jimin:
i rather not call you 😔

minyoongi:
oh, you answered

jimin:
yeah,you put a lot of effort in this message, it deserves an answer :')

minyoongi:
you're so nice :/..

jimin:
yeah, the nice ones always get played.. 😔

minyoongi:
i'm sorry ): can we not try to be friends or something? i really like you, you're good for me.. ):

jimin:
but you're bad for me :( and i am in love with you i don't wanna be friends like that..

minyoongi:
you are? for real?

jimin:
yep, i am not the one faking stuff here :/

minyoongi:
i didn't fake anything, i just didn't tell the whole truth..

jimin:
doesn't change anything...

minyoongi:
is there anything i can do to make this right?

jimin:
break up with your boyfriend

minyoongi:
i can't do that.. 

jimin:
then fuck off

minyoongi:
i never heard you cursing o.o

jimin:
new year, new me

minyoongi:
it's not even the new year

jimin:
shut the fuck up! if i say so, it is

minyoongi:
okay okay
damn i liked the old and innocent jimin better

jimin:
same but he got fucked up (:

block 'minyoongi'?
[×] yes | [ ] no

****

namjin or vkook smut for the next chapter? ((: istg if you say both, i will give you both but i'll add heartbreaking drama afterwards 😘