③④

"what are you doing?", jimin asked curiously after jungkook didn't stop writing in a small notebook for at least 3 hours on the plane. "writing a guide", kook replied without looking up and jimin sighed quietly.

"i don't need a guide anymore, it's over with yoongi", jimin said and turned his head away. "i know, it's for yoongi", jungkook said and bit his lips while drawing something. "huh?", jimin asked confused.
"it's a guide about how not to be a fucking asshole", jungkook grumbled, "and how to treat someone right", he added. jimin smiled weakly because somehow it was hella cute what his best friend was doing.
"don't think he cares, kook. i was just a joke to them", jimin whispered, voice cracking.
jungkook put his arm around jimin and cuddled him softly, "he doesn't deserve you."

"i wish i could've have someone who loves me as much taehyung loves you", jimin's eyes got teary and he snuggled a little closer to jungkook. "he's literally cheating on me right now, he doesn't really love me", jungkook mumbled but jimin only coughed.
"oh c'mon, we both know he's not cheating on you", jimin said and jungkook rolled his eyes. "i am never allowed at their meetings", jungkook argued but jimin didn't respond at all.

"no wonder you're bad at maths. too stupid to put one and one together", jimin chuckled and jungkook felt deeply attacked, "yo one and one adds up to two."
jimin hummed, "that's was just a rhetorical sentence", he sighed.
jungkook 'pfft' and then continued writing his guide for yoongi.

jimin's gaze swifted back to the window and he stared at the clouds wondering if he'd ever find something like taehyung and jungkook had. but to be honest, there was nothing like them. their bond was unique and stronger than anything jimin had ever seen before.

-

"i am not going in there. it stinks like shit", jungkook said, crossed his arms and didn't want to set one foot in the 5 star hotel in front of them. it was a south korean hotel called 'joonie's paradise' and jungkook felt like throwing up.
"we're going to one of that asshole's hotels?", jungkook yelled out and turned around.

"that's it, i'm out. i am going home, bye", he said and walked back to the airport.
jimin only rolled his eyes and let him go as he walked in and checked if the air was clean and they could go in without any further circumstances.
it took jungkook ten minutes until he came back, walking in angrily and hissing at the secretary girl at the reception. "yo where's jimin?! and why do you work at such a shitty place?", he asked and the blonde haired girl with bangs only shrugged. "they have good food and nice rooms, so i work here", she replied and then added, "he's upstairs in room 69."

jungkook looked at her annoyed, "i want another room number."
"not possible, all rooms are called 69", she chuckled. "stupid, i know i know", she said. "how do you keep them apart?", jungkook asked curiously and leaned on the counter to read her name. "mrs manoban, uhu", he read and the girl only smiled, "we remember them by their guests", she explained.
"creeps", jungkook said and then turned around.

"so how am i supposed to find jimin?", he asked. "your names are written on the doors", she said.
jungkook nodded and decided not to go upstairs yet, "so i need another opinion on this", he started and breathed in heavily.

"i think my boyfriend is cheating on me and- i don't know how to make him stop. he's always out with this dude and now they forced me to go here with my best friend so they have some alone time but no one believes me. my parents tell me i should trust him and jimin says he's not cheating and my boyfriend kisses me in front of this dude and they say confusing things and ugh", jungkook complained. "oh and he's not really my boyfriend", jungkook quickly added as he realised he called taehyung boyfriend again.
"oh jungkook, listen to the people close to you. they surely know best", the girl smiled and winked.

"i asked for your opinion", jungkook grumbled. "not theirs. they are biased because everyone loves taehyung. i mean i get it, i do too but it's annoying because i always look stupid when i assume he's doing something bad", jungkook sighed.
"it doesn't sound like cheating to me but i guess i can't tell much about it cuz i don't know your taehyung", she hummed.

jungkook nodded, "see, that's exactly why i am gay. girls are literally no help at all", he groaned and turned around.

"i miss tae's dick up my ass", he sighed and the girl only stared after him a bit shocked.

***

smh i never enjoyed writing a fanfiction more than this one