①⑧

if you thought groupdates were fun, you were wrong.

"so.. are you guys-", namjoon started and looked a little weirded out by the group he was sitting with. "like-, .. all dating eachother?", he finished his question and glanced at yoongi and jimin before he turned his head to jungkook and taehyung.

"no, we just met a couple of days ago, we keep it lowkey", yoongi mumbled as he patted jimin's back softly.
then all eyes were on tae and kook.
"you two are a couple, right? you've been with each other since middle school-", namjoon said and both boys coughed, shared a look and then gave two completely different answers.

"yes we are", jungkook said while tae said at the exact same moment,
"just best friends."

and the whole table sunk into awkward silence. "oh gosh", namjoon covered his mouth and felt bad for even asking. this seemed to be a sensitive topic to them.
jungkook however gulped and corrected his answer, "yeah, that's what i meant. just friends", he mumbled and gave taehyung a sad smile which he got no response to.

instead all of them started shooting literally a billion questions at namjoon, from what his best subject in college was, over the topic of his pets and they ended up talking about how much of a top he was.
"ugh, i'd so let him top me", taehyung mumbled to kook and let his hand slide above the younger's thigh.
"you do realise you just-", jungkook mumbled quietly but then decided against it, "you know what? nevermind", then he kept his mouth shut and kept listening to all of them drooling over namjoon.

yeah, he was cool but he wasn't that cool.

"can we order now?!", jungkook interrupted their heated conversation after a while because he was hungry and he wanted pizza. what for did they go to an expensive restaurant if they'd only talk and not eat.
the others gave him a quick nod and decided for their order while taehyung looked at jungkook for a while.
"you alright, baby?", he asked slowly but got no answer at all. "wanna share a pizza or is it too boyfriendish for you?", jungkook shot back instead of replying to his question. well, that was enough for tae to know what was up.
"sure we can share", he said and ruffled kook's hair softly.

and he kept his hand there until namjoon's eyes shifted over to them and made him pull back immediately. something about namjoon made tae real shy around kookie. and jungkook wasn't used to that, usually he was getting all of taehyung's attention all the time.
he definitely would never go on a group date again.

and after they ordered the others drifted back into a conversation about their dick sizes while jungkook went back to his thoughts. he hated that topic anyways because tae was by far more huge than him and everyone around this table, well except for jimin, were bigger than him for sure as well.
this pissed him off anyways.

"i bet namjoon's dick is the biggest in here", jin said proudly and laughed a little. would explain why jin was so cocky lately if he got a big dick up his ass everyday. "ugh, so you two already had sex?!", jimin asked and started to panik a little. "namjoon's dick isn't the biggest", jungkook threw in and yoongi put his head on the table to take a nap.

"yeah, we had", namjoon replied softly to jimin, "doesn't mean everyone has to rush it, yeah?", and jimin nodded slowly.
"tae's dick is bigger", jungkook mumbled because he definitely didn't want everyone to admire this namjoon guy even more cuz of his dick.

taehyung was hotter anyways.

"thought you two are just friends?", namjoon asked a little confused.
"which we are. "
tae sighed deeply and gave jungkook a warning look.

with that those two didn't share a word through the whole dinner and both of them knew their first fight was more than awaiting them once they were home.

__________________

i am tired as fuck