jungkook was highly focused on the papers he had put all over the table. he bought the coffee shop this morning and fired everyone but yoongi. now he sat there and tried to decide on a new name for the shop. "i have it!", he cried out suddenly and started clapping his hands full of excitement. "let's call the shop 'so taelicious' and then i'll name every drink after tae", he explained happily and glanced at taehyung who was standing behind the counter and tried to learn to mix different cocktails. "don't you think that's a bit too much?", yoongi asked and raised an eyebrow. he was sitting next to jungkook because he was curious about the stupid ideas the boy might get. "no, it's the best idea ever. we could also print out huge posters of tae and pin them everywhere outside.

"is this a bar or a taehyung fanshop?", jimin only sighed and played around with his pullover. since the accident with yoongi they didn't talk at all, now they sat in here and were obviously uncomfortable. "oh my god we could totally turn this into a taehyung fanshop", jungkook suddenly yelled out and jumped out of his chair. "YES!!", he was highly excited for this idea.

"jungkook, who would want to buy anything in here then?"
"me?"
"you're the owner, you can't pay yourself."

jungkook had to admit, this was somewhere true.

"go fuck jimin instead of ruining my business concept", the youngest in the room grumbled before he sat back down and focused on his papers.
"baby-", taehyung sighed softly as he saw how frustrated jungkook was over all of it. he probably thought it would be easier to manage a business. he put away the cocktail ingredients and walked over to jungkook just to give him a soft kiss on his cheek. "you're doing great baby", he praised jungkook which made the younger smile immediately.

yeah- he had a highkey praising kink.

"you're the best business man i've ever seen", taehyung whispered into jungkook's ears with his dark, raspy voice. this sent the younger shivers down his spin. "you think so?", he asked hopefully and bit his lips nervously. "definitely, i can't imagine anyone better", tae kept praising kookie which made the younger incredibly happy.

"oh my god i've never seen a worse couple", yoongi shook his head and got up from his seat to walk over to jimin. "they are no couple", jimin said slowly before he shut up as he saw yoongi sitting down right next to him.
"let me give you a tip. when you get horny the next time while you're with me, don't run away. better let me take care of it", he said and let his hand wander over jimin's tigh softly. "ugh-", jimin gulped overwhelmed as he glanced over to kook with slight panik crawling up his throat. but his best friend was busy making out with taehyung right on the table by now. great, this could only get worse.

"i need to.. go", jimin suddenly said and jumped up before he rushed out of the shop. yoongi only inhaled deeply and then got up as well. "yo idiots. call me once y'all are done eating each other up", with those words he walked in the back of the shop and laid down on a sofa to take a nap.

***

"why did you run away today?", jungkook asked softly as he sat next to jimin in the evening. they were watching netflix while taehyung was taking a shower. "i don't know if yoongi and i fit together", jimin admitted slowly. jungkook raised an eyebrow, "why not? you don't even know each other that much, how comes you can already say that?"

"see, that's it."
jimin sighed and his expression turned into a sad one.

"i see you and taehyung everyday and i really want to have something like you two as well", he played around with his thumbs and stared down on the floor. "why? we're just fuckbuddies", jungkook said confused.
"just fuckbuddies?", jimin asked and chuckled slightly.
"you two are literally made for each other. even if you never put a label on it, everyone would see in the blink of an eye that this boy belongs to you just by the way you two look at each other", jimin explained sadly. "i want someone who looks at me the way tae looks at you", he whispered. "and all yoongi wants is to make out.."

"you don't know that..", jungkook said slowly.
right this moment taehyung came back from the shower. he was wearing a towel around his waist and looked absolutely stunning. of course his first way was over to jungkook, "ugh baby i missed you", he whispered and gave kook a small kiss. "i missed you too", jungkook answered and smiled like a dork.

"see, that's what i am talking about. you two don't even need a label to be in love", jimin sighed. taehyung chuckled and then sat down next to them.
"jiminie~, you gotta be patient. things like this don't come from nothing. jungkook and i weren't always like this as well..."
jungkook nodded in agreement, "trust me, we've cried so so much until we really found a way for us."

"really?", jimin asked quietly.
"yeah, come on we'll tell you the story how we went from fucking each other to loving each other."
taehyung grabbed kook's hand and snuggled himself closer to him before he started telling the probably cutest yet most heartbreaking story ever.