②⓪

just for your information, i will update several times today lol and tonight i THINK i will release my new main project (cuz all of the stories i write rn are crackfics lol)
hope it's not annoying y'all if there are too many chapters in one day :((( love yaaaaa

****

"where are we going?", jimin's voice broke the sudden silence that filled their walk home. yoongi had asked him if he may stay overnight at his place and jimin immediately agreed. a night without taehyung and jungkook moaning in the other room sounded pretty much like heaven to him. "to my place, as i said", yoongi answered softly and shyly grabbed jimin's hand. "but we're already walking for a long time."

"you drank too much wine, we literally started walking 5 minutes ago", yoongi chuckled to himself as he realised that jimin must be really tipsy after he drank two glasses of wine. jungkook even told him not to drink two of it because he knew his best friend. but jimin being jimin wanted to be as cool as the others and so he drank two. "ugh", jimin yawned and put his head on yoongi's shoulders while walking.
"are we gonna end up having wild sex like everyone does when they agree to coming home with their date?", jimin asked curiously. yoongi however felt as if he'd be laughing real soon if jimin continued talking bullshit.
"first of all, you specifically told me not to ever bring my dick near you, plus you're drunk. i won't do anything without your full consent."
that made jimin smile brightly. "you're a good person", he said proudly. "sometimes, for the right person-", yoongi started but then blushed and looked down.

"so, here we are", he quickly said to switch the topic as they stood in front of a huge house where he probably lived in one of those small apartments in there. not gonna lie, jimin lived with jungkook which meant he had a hella huge apartment in some hotel where they changed the suite to an apartment. you could say, jungkook was a spoiled kid. and so where taehyung and jimin because they lived with him.
"looks.. nice", jimin said quietly and gave yoongi a shy smile before they started walking in. they had to climb 5 stairs until they were in the 5th floor.

"don't mind my roommate-", yoongi said slowly as he opened the door and lead jimin in.
they were immediately greeted by a dude who jumped up from the sofa and got all excited. "you must be jimin!!", he yelled out and yoongi facepalmed himself. "ignore him", he quickly said and wanted to drag jimin in his room but the younger thought otherwise.
he grabbed the boy's hand and shook it. "yup, that's me. who are you?", he asked softly.
"hoseok!!! it's soo nice to meet you", he grinned and glanced quickly at yoongi before he took his hand back.

yoongi stood there, death glaring both of them.

"jimin, let's go."

jimin finally started listening and turned around to walk into yoongi's room which was a mess. "wow it almost looks like jungkook's room", he commented ironically but earned another sigh by yoongi. "didn't plan on bringing you here tonight."
"so you talked to your roommate about me? you must really like me", jimin smirked while biting his lips happily.

"yeah, that must be why", yoongi only said and then threw some stuff off his bed. "come here", he said quickly and pointed on a spot besides him. the younger immediately hopped onto yoongi's bed and put his arms around him. "wanna watch a movie?", yoongi suggested but jimin had other plans.

"i wanna-- watch you", he suddenly said shyly as his cheeks flushed red and he started to pull off yoongi's shirt. "what--", yoongi said a little confused as he felt himself getting undressed.
"i might have said i don't want your dick near me but i still wanna.. learn", jimin explained softly.
"can you jerk off in front of me? it's hot to see", he finally said it out loudly.

and shocked everyone.
yoongi who sat there and hoseok who was secretly watching them.

***

lmao dumb jimin