①⑦

"guys", jin entered the coffee shop and sat down at the bar. "so i want you to meet someone"
"oh finally", taehyung rolled his eyes as jin blushed immediately. "thought you'd never come out."
"i didn't even say who it is yet--", jin hesitated as his cheeks flushed red. "how comes you guys automatically think i am gay?"

"you literally hang out with a bunch of gay kids every day since highschool, at some point it must have gotten over you as well", tae explained and jungkook nodded, "we're like a gay cult", he chuckled and cuddled up closer to taehyung. "we need a motto, i vote for..."

"we love and appreciate dicks", tae finished kook's sentence and made the rest only choke on their spit.
especially yoongi was close to lose it all, he only hang out with them to keep an eye on jimin and what they'd do to him but he felt dumber the longer he was around taehyung and jungkook.

"yeah whatever, who is it?", yoongi now asked jin and paid attention to the actual topic for the first time. to be honest, he just didn't want to listen to anything else their youngest had to say.
"do you guys remember this fucking hot dude at college?!!?", he asked full of excirement. "YES OMG TAEHYUNG WAS SO HOT WHAT THE FUCK", jungkook yelled out and got smacked by yoongi, jimin, jin and tae at once.
"NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG RIGHT NOW", yoongi snapped.

jungkook sighed dramatically, "he was the hottest, just saying."
"be more specific, jin", jimin demanded.
"he was the one with the highest scores in everything, he was freakin' handsome and i jerked off to his face every single day", jin smirked to himself.
"spill the name", yoongi grumbled.

"kim namjoon!", jin cried out proudly and clapped his hands. "no way", tae and jimin looked at him with mouth wide open. "he asked me out a month ago and now we're dating and i think he's ready to meet my gay cult", jin grinned brightly.

everyone got excited over the meeting they planned for the date, they wanted it to be a date with three couples and had amazing ideas what to do.
well except for jungkook who sat there and felt uncomfortable as hell.

because he had no boyfriend and he had no one to date. and the one person he had in his life was busy drooling over some handsome smart nerd from college. "you know, i scored an A in sports too back then", jungkook suddenly said to tae and looked at him with huge puppy eyes.
"i know", tae only chuckled and ruffled jungkook's hair.

***

"what are we wearing?", tae asked as he looked through their shared wardrobe. "clothes", jungkook mumbled as he grabbed some random hoodie. "this is a date, we have to look good kook", tae rolled his eyes and took the hoodie away from him.

"we don't do dates tae."

tae sighed once again, "well now we do", he decided and grabbed a shirt and some blazer. "put it on, it will suit you"
"i hate suits and you know that", jungkook complained. "oh my god you even wear suits when we do some kinky roleplays man, what's your problem?", taehyung asked a little annoyed by jungkook's sudden attitude.

"can't we stay home and watch netflix?", jungkook asked and pouted a bit. "no, geez. you love it when i take you out, stop acting as if it wasn't our thing to do dates and all that cute shit because that's exactly what we do-"

"i don't like group dates", jungkook tried again but tae had enough.
"one more word and you get no dick for a week."

and with that, kook decided to rather shut up quickly.

____________
ahhh i know i promised smut but i literally was out all day and i didn't had my update for this story prepared so i had to write it throughout the day and I CANT WRITE SMUT AROUND PEOPLE LMAO
forgive me tho ily