①③

warning; uhm- don't read it if you wanted none of the options in the chapter before 😂 detailed smut aheaaad 💦

"oh gosh", taehyung and jimin said out of one mouth as they heard the most stupid idea jungkook ever had. "i think i fucked him too hard, there are no braincells left", taehyung sighed heavily as he snapped against jungkook's forehead. jimin however widened his eyes and bit his lips, "do braincells die when you have sex?? then i don't wanna do it! i want to stay smart", he explained in all honesty.

"no, that can't happen jimin", tae sighed. "how about you watch some porn to learn how to do it correctly? jungkook is horrible in bed anyways, he can't explain anything because all he does is screaming and whimpering all the time. sometimes he even cries like a baby", tae mumbled and earned a warning glance by jungkook. "you love fucking me", he complained with a pouting expression.

"yeah, you know what they say, stupid is good to fuck", taehyung mumbled as he ruffled jungkook's hair.

"so i think i want option one", jimin decided and crossed his arms. "i want to have sex like you two, you are together forever, it must be good how you do it", he explained his decision. and taehyung realised that jimin and jungkook living together for years definitely influenced their intelligence.
"i can't believe i am doing this", tae grumbled as he grabbed jungkook by his waist and pushed him down on the bed again. "wowow, wait! now?!", jimin cried out. "yeah, let's get this over with", tae said. jimin nodded, "wait a moment!!", he begged, jumped up and ran out of the room..

.. just to come back with huge glasses on his nose, carrying a pen and paper. "okay, ready", he said as he sat down and watched them curiously.

"you're the bottom, right?", tae asked. "why do i even ask, of course you are", he answered himself and then pushed the blanket away.
"so, you'll probably be in jungkook's position. you won't have to do much alright? just watch what he does, if you have questions- ask. and i'll tell you what not to do because if you do some things like kook does yoongi will probably run away", tae explained and slapped jungkook's ass teasingly. jungkook however already gave up on argueing and only listened taehyung.
"why do you not run away then?", jimin asked.

"because i love my dork and i've been with him forever. i even love his whiny attitude in bed", tae chuckled as he glanced at jungkook who layed there and waited for what was about to happen. he was such a good boy, he didn't even hesitate, he stayed patient and curious.

"okay so.. start", jimin said.

tae nodded and pulled jungkook's boxers down. he let out a sigh as he saw how the youngest already had a huge ass boner down there. "i didn't do anything yet", tae sighed, he was so done with those two.
"question!", jimin yelled out.

"do i have to be so big down there?! because i am not!!!", he said and started to panik.
"you think this is big?", tae raised an eyebrow as he took a glance at jungkook's dick. jimin nodded quickly which made tae smirk. in response to that he pulled down his own boxers and chuckled as every expression faded out of jimin's face. "oh my god-", he said shocked and covered his mouth.

jungkook rolled his eyes as he watched how satisfied taehyung felt now. he loved to be admired for his huge dick, even though there was nothing to admire because it hurt as fuck inside the younger's ass.

"how does it fit in jungkook?!", jimin questioned curiously as he got up and took a closer look at tae's dick. "it doesn't", jungkook replied and sighed heavily.
tae laughed and then started stroking along jungkook's dick which made the younger shut his eyes immediately and moan out in pleasure. "mh~", he hummed as he felt his dick twitching in taehyung's huge hands.
"what are you doing?", jimin asked as he scrunched his nose disgusted. "why do you touch each other's dicks-", he asked helplessly.

"jungkook likes it. yoongi will probably do the same for you. he will also touch your ass and make you all wet there", tae said and then started thrusting his fingers into jungkook. the bottom one in here was already a mess by now and started whimpering like a baby. "why does he make those weird noises--", jimin stepped some steps back.

"that's what i meant. he's weird", tae said as he leaned down and placed a kiss on jungkook's lips. "i usually kiss him to calm him down. it will hurt when someone does that to you so you will be in need of distraction. just ask yoongi for kisses then, alright?", tae said slowly.
then he pulled his fingers out and brought himself in position as he lifted jungkook's legs on his shoulders and put his dick at his hole. "so now the fun part starts", taehyung winked at jimin and then pushed himself into jungkook all at once.

well he shouldn't have done that.

as jungkook started screaming in pain as he always did, jimin jumped up, ran backwards and started screaming as well.
he even held his own ass because he imagined the pain jungkook was going through.

"oH MY GOD", he yelled out and covered his eyes and ears as he started crying.
"i will never ever have sex, that's it!!!", he decided and then ran out of the room.
leaving taehyung and jungkook alone.

"well done", tae grumbled at jungkook and slapped his ass as a punishment which made jungkook only smile.
"not my fault that you can't be soft for one fucking time in your life", jungkook shot back but tae only raised an eyebrow.

"you hate soft."
"yeah but jimin probably would love it! you destroyed his whole image of making love!!!"
"it was your stupid idea, idiot", tae crossed his arms while he was still inside the younger.

"ugh true."
and that's how their conversation ended and taehyung shut the younger up with turning him back into a moaning mess.

_________________
ugh i missed updating this, I'm back in business tho (;