②②

next morning.

jimin didn't come back to his own place that night, neither did taehyung.
and jungkook got real bored in there all by himself. which is why he decided to visit his parents, they would give him food and comfort while his best friend and his boyfriend did rather stay somewhere else- wait he had no boyfriend. oops.
kook put on a loose hoodie, skinny black jeans and his beloved timberlands. he missed taehyung so bad. but he couldn't give in, he had every right to be mad; in his opinion. and tae would come back, they never spent more than one day apart.

the biggest fight they ever had ended up in being over who tops which jungkook lost sadly.
nothing else ever broke them apart before.

well, he got into a bus and drove through the whole town to get to his parents huge house.
"MOM I AM HOME AND I AM MAD AT TAEHYUNG", he yelled as he entered the house with the keys he still had even though his parents told him to give it back to them. he got no response so he walked into the living room just to see --

taehyung chilling on the sofa with jungkook's dad while they were watching football on tv. tae was still in his boxers and a t-shirt and fuck he looked like a snack.
"they are my parents", jungkook complained and turned around to go into the kitchen where he hopefully would find his mother.

instead he walked in to see his mother baking a cake with

park jimin.

"i can't believe i have to share my own parents with you fuckheads", jungkook yelled out and left the room as well.
he sat down in the huge hallway and crossed his arms and legs. they all pissed him off so bad.

for a while he sat there, complaining to himself about taehyung and jimin and feeling stupid. then he decided he would not let them take his own parents away. so he got up and walked into the living room, pushed taehyung off the couch and sat down on his father's lap. "hiii daddyyyyy", he grinned and hugged his father. "i am trying to watch football jungkook", he sighed deeply but hugged him back softly.

it always went like this, whenever someone fought they went to jungkook's parents' house and complained there. they were simply the best at listening to anything, and they always gave them sweets. no wonder jungkook was such a spoiled brat when he got such a loving place to live.
"yo jungkook, how was it to sleep alone??", taehyung grumbled when he got back up from the floor and sat down next to them again. "it was fun. i got off three times in a row."
"do not have this talk in front of me, please", jungkook's father begged them as he covered his ears. he really didn't want to hear any of their sex talks.

"dad! say something", jungkook groaned and pinched his father's cheeks. "he looked at another boy yesterday and he denied being my boyfriend and told this dude i am just a friend. in which world do friends suck each other's dicks?!?", he asked angrily.
"that's not nice taehyung", the old man said and raised an eyebrow. "but you don't have to freak out over small things like that jungkook and tell him mean things like you did last night."
"are you seriously on his side?!", jungkook yelled out.
"he literally acted as if we would be nothing to him", jungkook said with tears in his eyes which made taehyung immediately want to hug him tightly. "i gotta be on his side-", kook's father explained. "i honestly want this boy to marry my son one day, so i gotta be on good terms with him!", he tried to justify but jungkook got even angrier.

"and instead you wanna be on bad terms with your own son? you are officially uninvited to our wedding!!", he cried out and got up from his lap.
"don't worry, you're invited", tae assured him and then got up as well.

"let's talk?", tae sighed.
"talk in.. talk or talk in our sense of talking?", kook asked curiously.

"ours-"

***

lmao i loved writing this chapter