③②

jungkook and taehyung sat at the dinner table in the kitchen and stared at each other, not saying a word. they did that for almost an hour, since jungkook came back from his parents. taehyung waited for him and now they sat there and no one knew what to say.

their silence got broken when jimin ran into the apartment, shut the door loudly and ran straight towards the bathroom, already pulling off his clothes. he needed to shower, he needed to get their touch away from his skin.
jungkook wanted to jump up and follow him into the bathroom because jimin really seemed out of his mind but taehyung stopped him, "don't you dare to follow him into the shower", he grumbled and now his eyes darkened and he crossed his arms. "he seems upset!! he's my best friend!", jungkook exclaimed but taehyung stayed stubborn. "best friend, hah", he laughed weakly. "you're not going in there. he's probably naked!!", taehyung said, his voice filled with jealousy. "oh come on, i've seen his dick before", jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up.

"yeah, when you sucked it", taehyung said sharply and jungkook froze.
"uh-", jungkook gulped and wanted to start running but taehyung's gaze got even more mad when he moved the slightest bit towards the bathroom.
"if i were you, i wouldn't do that", taehyung only said reproachfully.

"oh come on, he's my best friend and you're the one cheating on me. if you wanna break up, just fucking say it!"
"fine!", taehyung yelled out.
"what fine? wanna break up?", jungkook asked, his tone getting sharp as well.

"yeah, let's break up our non-existent relationship", taehyung shot back.
"okay!", jungkook hissed and then they got silent and looked at each other confused.

then they heard a weird noise from the bathroom as if someone was throwing up and jungkook turned around and rushed over to the bathroom. "jiminie!", he cried out as he pushed the door open and saw jimin hanging over the toilet with his finger down his throat.
"what the fuck are you doing? you alright?", jungkook asked worriedly and grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his mouth. he quickly took a bathrobe and hung it around jimin so he wouldn't be naked. then he forced him to stand up and look at him.

"what happened?", he asked softly, wiping his tears away.
jimin was crying and he wasn't able to speak a full sentence. "hoseok..yoongi has a boyfriend, they.. threesome.. touched me, they just.. -m-making f-fun of me", he broke down in tears right in jungkook's arms and for a moment the younger couldn't do anything but hold his best friend tightly.

but then there was anger rising up.

"did they force you to anything?", jungkook asked angrily and looked into jimin's eyes.
but jimin shook his hand.
"they only touched me but i ran away before anything h-happened", he sobbed and jungkook's mind went blank.

"where does he live? give me the adress. now."
jimin shook his head but jungkook had no patience for that, "give me the fucking adress", he said again, this time his voice turning low and cold.
jimin got a little scared and gave him his phone where the adress was saved.

"great. you go into your room and calm down, taehyung will make you food and then be with you until i'm back", jimin nodded. he knew he had no chance to say anything against jungkook's will, so he didn't even try and just walked into his room.

jungkook walked back into the kitchen where taehyung still sat and still looked hella confused. "yo", jungkook said and smacked taehyung's head. "we're not actually broken up, right?", he asked and leaned over his shoulder and looked at taehyung with his puppy eyes.
"nah, we're not", taehyung said and raised an eyebrow.

"as if we would ever break up, dumbass", he added and now smacked jungkook's forehead.
jungkook smacked taehyung's neck, taehyung smacked jungkook's arm and so on until they ended up hugging.

"go and bring jimin ice cream, i'll go and punch some assholes", jungkook then said, gave taehyung a kiss and headed towards the door.
"wait!!", taehyung yelled out. "what?", jungkook asked a little annoyed.

"you're not going to punch namjoon, right?", taehyung asked worried.
jungkook looked dumbfounded for a moment, then raised his eyebrow and shook his head.
"what the fuck no i'll do that later", he sighed. "yoongi and his stupid boyfriend first", he said and then left the apartment.

*

jungkook's patience lasted for exactly two seconds and two knocks on the door. then he simply kicked the door so hard that it almost broke down.
steps came from the other side and the door got ripped open before jungkook could break it. yoongi stood there, half naked and hoseok behind him, looking confused.

"oh my fucking godness", jungkook yelled out, balled his fists and literally jumped on yoongi and punched him straight into his face.
hoseok wanted to fight for him but as soon as he laid a single finger on jungkook, the younger switched his focus and kicked hoseok into his dick.
"jimin is home crying his eyes out and you're here fucking each other without a care in the world?! classy", jungkook freaked out and jumped on yoongi all over again even though he was still holding his head which was bleeding on his cheek.

another fist went into his face, this time hitting his nose and literally breaking it.

"what on earth did he do to you?!", jungkook asked angrily, crossing his arms and looking at both boys who were almost crying in pain. especially hoseok who was still holding his balls where the kick hit him.
"i swear to god, if you ever talk to him again or touch him i'll fucking end you. jimin is the nicest person ever and i am the only one who can make fun of him cuz he's  my best friend!"

he stepped forwards, balling his fists again but yoongi and hoseok jumped backwards, scared of the younger's punch.
"i hope you two rott in hell and yoongi you're  fired", with that he turned around and left the dorm.