1.) Welcome Back

*Copyright © _jasthewriter aka xjasrenae 2018 This is a work of fiction, the events/situations, that take place are fictional and came straight from my thoughts. I do not own the rights to any of the music or photos that I use, they are not mine but are available on public platforms. The photos are included to give readers a better idea of the character(s) Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. You may not copy or use my work and claim it as your own in any way.*

~~~

AUGUST
February 3rd, 2015 (1 year 1/2 later)

"Sky! Come on ma we gon be late!" I yelled as I laced up Bre's sneakers. "She always takes a long time." She said and I laughed because it was true.

"Well I'm tryna get us some good seats, I woke her up four hours early for dis exact reason." I stressed and she giggled hopping down from the couch.

"I'll go get her." She said running around the corner and I picked up the remote and cut the tv off.

Almost 2 years and things have definitely been going good for all of us.

Nell and I's contract with Juan and Sebastián will be up in a few months, I was serious when I said I wasn't doing this street shit all my life.

There's too much good shit out there and after Simon's mess, I can't afford to get caught up with the feds.

"I'm ready, dang man." Sky complained looking in the mirror to check her hair and Bre and I shared our famous look.

"It's fine." We both said and she laughed giving Bre a high five.

"Why you gotta do allat like you tryna find a new man?" I asked grabbing our phones and Bre giggled grabbing her Bratz doll.

"Don't start with that Aug." She replied and I chuckled, I liked fucking with her.

"Why didn't you put her on the sandals?" She asked looking Bre's outfit over.

"I wanted sneakers like Aug sissy." Bre spoke up before she ran towards the door. "The plan was for her to match with me Aug." Sky stated and I smirked.

"Quit crying and come on, you begged Nell to finally celebrate his birthday and you wanna be in here complaining." I told her as I grabbed her tannish brown jacket and helped her put it on.

"Next time, I'm dressing her." She said as we headed out.

"Yeah, yeah."

**

"Sky?" I called holding my phone up and she looked back and I snapped a few pictures.