34.) Flashback...

"We already know how to shoot, what's the point of going to a shooting range?" Skylar asked Trina as they sat in the trap house waiting on August and Nell to finish their meeting.

"I guess they're just in'a mood," Trina shrugged as Ian walked over.

"Ladies,"

"Little boy," Trina and Sky giggled.

"This grown man shit over here, don't play me," he chuckled mushing Skylar and she swatted his hand away.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the meeting?" She asked.

"Nah, not this one,"

"Why you lil niggas ain't attending?" He asked picking up Trina's phone but she reached over and took it making him pick up Sky's.

"Cuz we ready to go," Trina answered after checking the time again.

"Ya'know these lil niggas already think y'all get showed favoritism... not attending the meeting will just add more fuel to the fire,"

"Long as they don't say shit to our faces it don't matter," Sky shrugged and Trina nodded in agreement.

"You swear you're hardbody wit' yo short ass," he joked mushing her head again.

"Because I am nigga," She replied getting up and squared up.

Trina sat there laughing while the two boxed with one another.

"Wait! You can't do t—"

Before she could finish her sentence, August snatched Ian back by his shirt and gave her a cold glare. "Fuck is dis?"

"Boxing nigga," Trina stated in a duh tone until she saw the look on Nell's face.

"Fuck you hugging up on her for?" He directed his anger toward a very confused Ian.

"We were boxing bro,"

"With yo dick against her ass?" August rose a brow.

Everyone that was working, stopped to see what was about to go down and Skylar stood there confused.

"Why you being mean? We were just playing," She spoke up.

"You ain't seen 'mean' yet, I'm on yo ass lata," he grilled attempting to walk away but she grabbed his arm.

Why did she do that? In one swift motion, August had his gun trained on her.

"Oh hell no," Trina jumped ready to jump on him but Nell held her back.

"Come on bro, we were just pl—" before Ian could finish August whipped around and smacked him with the butt of the gun then turned back to Skylar.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?" He asked.

Skylar just stood there, not only was she hurt, she was pissed the hell off that he actually had a gun pointed in her face, in front of everybody at that.

"Didn't I tell you about my sneaky ass ex? You thought you could play me?"

"Get that gun out my face," she spoke slowly so her voice wouldn't crack.

Ignoring her, August cocked it and removed his phone from his pocket ignoring Nell and Trina.

"Dis ain't you?" He quizzed shoving his phone in her face of her supposedly talking to some detectives.