8.) Don

JENNA
May 1st

"Hey G, what you doing here?" I spoke opening the door for Gunna. "After all these years and you still call me Gunna." He said.

"I told you, I liked your street name better." I replied walking into the living room.

"Where's baby Nate?"

"Either with Gabby or August them." I answered sitting down and picked up my laptop.

"You're going back to work?" He asked sitting down about to rest his feet on the table but I stopped him.

He knew better.

"Not technically, just helping some newbies get started." I answered reading my email again.

"I still can't believe we all turned nothing into something... they said we couldn't and we did it."

"Doubts are undercover pushes. When they doubt, it encourages us to go harder." I replied and he nodded in agreement.

"Facts on facts, look at you coming with da knowledge."

"Dis all you plan on doing?" He questioned and I shrugged. "I was a homebody back then, nothing changed." I reminded.

"You went out with us from time to time, but all da fucked up shit played a part in you staying in." He stated, it was true.

"I had y'all helping me every step of the way though." I said then poked his cheek and he laughed swatting my hand.

"Come on wit dat weird shit sis." He complained and I laughed doing it again.

"Childish b."

"I sure am." I replied then snickered and he chuckled.

"I heard you got a lunch date..." He spoke giving me his famous look.

"Let me guess, you want to join?" I asked raising a brow. "I mean... we were da original trio."

"You can come G, just don't start talking about sports." I said and he laughed. The last time he, baby boy and I had lunch they spoke about football and basketball for two damn hours and I just sat there listening.

"Well we got family to discuss about now and new business endeavors." He stated. "You say dat now, but wait until Nate bring up basketball." I said and he chuckled.

"Aight, I'll be sure to go around dat topic." He assured.

"You say that now."

**

SKY'S & TRINA QUEST TO BEAUTY
May 8th

"See trick the way these hands set up if you think you gon steal from me and assume you don't have to pay it back, one of us leaving in a stretcher and it won't be me." Q spoke and they laughed.

"You will beat up yo friend over two dollars?" Loren asked.

"Bitch if you need it that bad just ask, I don't play that shit. I work too damn hard for my money. Friends or not, it's mine, so ask."