4.) Lovers lane

SKYLAR
The next day

"Is dat my shirt?" August asked after watching me take a million pictures on his phone

"Depends... did you want it?" I asked sitting next to him and he laughed.

"Nah, I see you cut it up." He said pulling on the back.

"Like it? I think I did a pretty good job." I said and he chuckled nodding.

"Another reason why you should take dat clothing line serious." He replied and I smiled.

"I know, I will, I wanna worry about that later though." I said following him out towards the back.

"I got dressed just to chop some wood?" I asked and he busted out laughing.

"I said put on something comfortable not cute, you misinterpreted what I said." He answered and I laughed shaking my head.

"I'll be sure to double check the next time."

**

JENNA
same day

"I know you and my son are still enjoying each other, but can you see yourself having his kids and possibly getting married?" I asked Gabby as we sat in Olive Garden having lunch.

"Yeah, I can both of those, but I don't want us to rush things you know?" She replied as she picked up a bread stick.

Understanding, I placed my straw in my drink then nodded.

"Has he raised his voice at you?" I asked and she laughed softly.

"No not really, I think seeing the way you and his dad grew up he's really trying to keep that going with us and also with Ramel." She informed.

"How does that make you feel? Some people would call that weird and say the relationship isn't real if a couple never argues." I told her.

"That's a bad misjudgment of things, I think that's pretty stupid because I saw a post floating around that said if you never got in an argument with your best friend then the friendship is fake." She said and we both laughed.

I can't believe the mindset people had nowadays.

"Do you feel that's true?" I asked.

"No, I think it's stupid and I feel like people try to label so much stuff and put the wrong insights on things that people will do anything to live up to it because they feel it's the right thing." She explained and I agreed.

"Back to my previous question, how does baby boy not cursing at you or raising his voice make you feel?" I questioned before eating my beef pasta.

"Honestly? It took me a moment to get used to it because I was used to getting yelled at or told what to do by my ex. So when he told me about how his dad treated you and how you guys were, I was sort of like "So are you a real person?"