3.) Yearning

I give up my lifestyle, I don't care what they think.

I cried to get you back and I'll fight until I win

Don't care how much it hurts, don't matter what you do...

I mean no matter what

'Cause you mean that much to me

Don't wanna see you cry, I swear to tell the truth.

My pride is out the door, I'll be that man no more.

How hard to gain your trust?! Can't do this without youuu

If you leave me, girl, I dieee
'Cause you mean that much to me

'Cause you mean that much to me.. (Girl)
Girl, you mean that much to me

If you catch the blame I take it for hard time, I go it on.

And I swear it was all my faulttt
'Cause you mean that much to me

I'll stand on the front lineee
Take a bullet that's not mine

I'll leave it lay down by now
'Cause you mean that much to meeeeeee, yeah!

You mean that much to me
You mean it, you really mean it girl!

You mean so much
Oh no, I can't take another day without you, girl

(You mean so much to me)
Baby, I, I would cry for you
(You mean so much to me)
Oh, yeah

Tank's You Mean That Much played lowly in the background as August and Sky took their bedroom session to the shower.

Pressing her back against the shower door, Sky threw her head back in ecstasy letting out a low moan as he slid in and out of her slowly.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she held onto his shoulders as he slid all of him inside her.

Both moaning, August grabbed her face and kissed her deeply still keeping the pace slow.

Sinking her nails into his back, he released a deep growl breaking the kiss and quickened his pace.

"Fuck." He cursed hitting his fist against the glass above her head when she tightened around his shaft.

"Stop." He grunted holding her waist as he pumped harder causing her soft whimpers to turn into constant moans.

"Shit." She mumbled bucking her hips to match his pace.

"I'm gonna nut, stop Sky." He gritted trying to pull out of her because she kept locking around him.

She knew exactly what she was doing and he was starting to catch on.

Biting down on her lip, she smirked staring at him and pulled him closer into her then locked around him.

Trying to pull out of her, he cursed squeezing his eyes shut right before his body shook as he let off inside her and she purred in his ear then giggled.

"Play so fuckin much." He mumbled reaching back and cut the water off which alerted her.

"I'm not done." She said giving him a look letting him know that she was about to go off and he chuckled.

"I can't do what I want in dis shower, you keep playing. I'm not a minute man but you just made me feel like one." He told her as he pulled out of her and she frowned.