40.)

Speeding down the freeway with the GPS barely helping with directions, August swerved through the traffic as he pushed 100 mph trying to locate the nearest hospital as Gunna laid in the backseat with a distraught Jenna fighting for his life.

Ashley called a total of 13 times sensing something was wrong and when Jenna finally answered on the 13th call telling her to "Go the fuck to bed!" She knew her gut was right.

She called back and Jenna powered the phone off while trying to focus on Gunna.

Lil Nate was sitting upfront with his head in his hands as he tried to block out everything that took place, he couldn't lose his uncle, he was a second father to him and if Gunna died he'd lose his sanity.

Nate was trying to crack jokes with him while keeping him warm as the rest of the group held worried expressions on their faces; all thinking the worst.

"Is he gonna make it?"

"I don't think he's gonna make it,"

"What are we going to do about Courtney?"

"He's losing too much blood he—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jenna yelled looking around at everyone as they all announced their worries.

"Just shut... God... just shut up," she sighed looking down at Gunna.

"Tell Ash... I—I'm sorry... I tried," Gunna spoke in short breaths as blood spilled out of his mouth.

"No..." Jenna shook her head frantically as the tears stained her face. "You are going to make it... you hear me? Don't you dare leave me after all these years, you better not,"

"It's cool... I'm c—"

"Stop talking, just be quiet damnit," she sniffled tightening her grip on his hand.

"Where's the fucking hospital!" She screamed while hitting Gunna's face to keep him up.

"Ten minutes away," August sighed pressing down on the horn as he switched through lanes.

"Ten minutes.... I need you to hold on for fifteen ok?" She smiled weakly.

"I'm not go—"

"No," she gritted closing her eyes and shook her head.

When Nate placed his hand on her shoulder she shook him off. She was still pissed off that he was lying to her and the fact that it cost Gunna potentially his life, all she saw was red.

Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes and stared at him, "Talk to me with your hands ok? Just squeeze it until we get to the hospital ok?"

Nodding slowly, Gunna closed his eyes as he tried to level his breathing.

"Open your eyes G... stay up," Nate told him as he shook him lightly. 

"I'm... I'm cool," Gunna smiled lazily with his eyes still closed. "I'm...alright,"

"Marcus.... Marcus? GOHDAMN IT YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES RIGHT NOW! DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Jenna screamed trying to shake him awake.

Giving her hand a light squeeze, Gunna's eyes opened briefly and he gasped, "Ash... c...call her,"

"When we get you out of here... but you have to fight," Jenna cried.

Closing his eyes again, Gunna's breathing began to slow.