25.)

Fulton County Jail

"Where's the girls?" Nell asked storming into the jailhouse.

"Apparently, the workers don't know." Jenna replied then shook her head. "What you mean they don't know?" Lil Nate asked.

"Exactly that, said they don't know." Chandra spoke, "Their asses know." He replied making his way towards the front with August them following behind him.

"I meant to ask if he ever went to school for law?" Nate Sr asked as he sat next to Jenna.

"He sure did, went for business as well so you know he's about to read their asses." She announced and they shared a laugh.

"Y'all know I don't fuck wit da opps, I'll be out front." Gunna said and Jenna nodded understanding.

Since a kid Gunna hated the police and what happened to Rodney King only made him hate them more.

"You think they'll try to book them?" Chandra asked looking over at Jenna.

"They'll try but I'm sure August them are cool with someone higher up." Jenna answered and Chandra nodded.

"More like got some dirt on they asses." Nate spoke and Jenna laughed nodding.

"I wasn't trying to be mean about it." She replied and he chuckled.

"Sometimes you gotta speak yo truth."

**

6 am

"What in da hell were thinking?" August asked once they got inside the truck.

"We not gon' sit here and act like da bitch wasn't asking for it." Trina replied and Nell gave her a warning look.

"What did I tell you before? Leave dat bitch alone she not even remotely close to being on either of y'alls level." He fussed and Q kissed his teeth.

"Well if my bitches wanted to beat some ass I was rolling regardless."

"Why?" August asked looking over at him.

"What you mean "Why?" they damn near like sisters to me and if a bitch got a pro'lem wit dem they got a pro'lem wit me." He replied.

Nodding, August looked at Sky and she looked down at her now broken nails.

"You know better." Was all he said before he focused on the road.

"How we know she ain't what da hell Pedro was up to?" Trina asked.

"That's da thing, we don't know who da fuck knew about his shady business. They act like they barely liked the boy, why you think he was rolling with da niggas dat took OG?" Nell fussed and she rolled her eyes.

"I am so tired of y'all acting off of emotions, now we got da fucking opps on our asses because y'all couldn't just sit pretty and let shit hit the fan."

"I ain't being mute for no one." Sky spoke and August hit the brakes almost causing big Nate them to crash into the back of them.

"Yo ass gon' learn today got damn it."

"Oh shit." Q mumbled looking out the window.

"Don't even start with me August." She stated and he put the car in park and turned in the seat.

"Nah, since you want to keep dis petty shit going we gon' start and I'ma finish it." He spoke, Trina looked at Skylar telling her to chill and Nell tapped August shaking his head.