9.) Dirty Delta

AUGUST
May 23rd

"What's going on with yo uncle's grave?" I asked Skylar once I walked into the room, the new club was supposed to open up tonight, so I decided to keep ours closed so we can check them out.

"I have no clue, the people won't give Jenna them any information, they keep telling her that they had no one by that name there."

"But ain't his folks there?" I asked laying across the bed.

"Yeah that's the crazy thing. They were buried behind him, their stuff is there but his is completely gone, as if he were never there to began with." She said and I rose a brow.

"She better sue whoever da hell in charge, you can't just be moving folks corpse like dat and play dumb." I said and she shook her head.

"Jenna forgot to buy that area off, so technically it belongs to the state of New York, so the only thing she can do is make a fuss about it but it won't change anything." She explained and I furrowed my brows.

"You mean to tell me they didn't think to buy a certain amount of land for da fam? I see folks do it all da time in movies for da simple fact dat nobody but dem can do anything to da graves." I told her and she sighed.

"I guess they weren't thinking like that babe... I just hope they find him.. I don't know who in the hell would want a dead corpse... that's sick."

"I know dat nigga is literally rolling in his casket." I slightly joked and she side eyed me.

Chuckling, I turned on my back and looked up at the ceiling.

"My bad, too soon. But I do hope they get some information and I also hope luh Nate or Gunna whoop somebody ass." I added.

"Nate is already turning the entire Brooklyn and Bronx upside down."

"I'd be doing da same thing and prolly worse if it were me, I hope they find dat man shit." I replied then shook my head.

"It'll be funny if he was alive."

"He took multiple bullets to his back, he's dead Aug... but it would be cool though. I would love to hold a conversation with him." She said and I stared at her for a moment.

"Imagine da advice he could give Nell and I, dude was a living legend." I mumbled.

"Only thing we can do is dream."

**

CHANDRA🌹

"Are you gonna go to that new place like sissy?" Bre asked climbing up on the sofa next to me while I worked on Chay's hair.

"The club?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, we're gonna check it out for a bit." I answered.

"Auggie said clubs are for big people, I'm almost big." She said and I laughed.

"Nope, not quite... you got years to go mama." I told her and she pouted.

"I'm almost big." Chai said and I laughed.

"Girl you got years to go, slow it down."