Chapter 46.) Dive a Little Deeper

Many years ago

It was 11 at night, they had dinner by 7 and dessert by 7:30, Nate gave baby Nate his bath by 8 then put him to bed by 8:30. While Jenna showered he checked in with Gunna and Playboy then talked with his parents for a bit before he cleaned up around the house and got in the shower by 10:30.

"Still up I see," he chuckled entering the room with his towel around his waist as Jenna sat up in bed watching tv.

"You know I can't fall asleep without you," she smiled softly as she climbed out the bed.

"I told yuh bef—"

"I have to stop depending on you, I know babe but I don't want to, you're literally my best friend... my soulmate," she said as she hugged him from behind and placed a kiss on his back then shoulder.

"I just don't want yuh to feel as if yuh need mi just to function ma, yur stronger than yuh believe," he replied opening the drawer.

"I know when I need to be, but I'll always need you," she spoke between each kiss she placed on his back.

Standing on her tiptoes, she nibbled softly on his neck as she slid her hand inside his towel and slowly stroked his dick.

"I love you, Daddy," she purred in his ear as she continued to stroke his dick.

Groaning lowly, Nate turned around and cupped her face before leaning down and kissed her deeply.

Jenna removed his towel and continued to stroke him slowly as he sucked and bit her lip before kisses.

Pulling from the kiss, she moved to his neck then trailed kisses down his body until she was on her knees and eye level with his dick.

She knew she was taking a risk but she wanted to reward him for being such a great man and great father, he would have to be mad at her later.

"Don't," Nate said when she tied her hair up.

Ignoring him, she continued to stroke him in her hand until he tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he grunted lowly.

Taking that as her chance, she slowly eased his thick length inside her mouth. Nate wanted to stop her but the way she was making him feel had him conflicted with his actions, she knew how he felt about her wanting to get on her knees and he couldn't figure out why she was so determined to give him head, their sex alone was amazing, he wasn't hurting for head whatsoever but she acted as if he were.

It took him a while, but eventually, he snapped out of it and stopped her. She looked at him with hurt in her eyes and instead of saying anything, Nate snatched her panties off, lifted her up, and slammed her down on him causing her to scream out in pleasure.

"I said no," he gritted walking towards the bed and laid her back as he entered her quickly.

"Ok... I'm sorry," she whimpered pushing up on his chest in an attempt to slow him down.

Placing one foot on the bed and keeping the other planted, Nate turned her on her side, placed her ankle over his shoulder, and thrusted into her repeatedly.

With their skin slapping, Jenna trying her best not to get loud and Nate grunting repeatedly, he felt her climax nearing, and before she could cum he pulled out of her and flipped her over on her stomach.

Entering her pussy from the back, he gripped her throat and yanked her head back as he pounded inside her furiously earning a series of moans from her.