6.) The Meeting

OMNISCIENT
April 2nd, Columbia

"We meet again yeah?" Sebastián spoke walking into the room. "Long time no see." Nell spoke slapping hands with him.

"No women?"

"Nah, dis men talk." August replied and Sebastián looked over at Nate. "How were the sales?"

"Exceeded da goal if ya ask mi." Nate replied, nodding, Sebastián offered them some Cuban cigars but they declined.

"We're jus here for business." Nell reminded.

"Ah ok, so are we signing a new deal?" He asked taking a seat and lit his cigar.

"Bruh you know we're here to collect our final earnings. You were good business, but dis is it for us." August told him slightly agitated.

"Just one more year? At least give me six more months, you men brought in so much money for me." He begged and the guys just shook their heads.

"We spoke about dis two weeks ago, we're done with dis lifestyle." Nell said. "I thought you loved it? The money? The fast life? You don't want it anymore?" Sebastián asked.

"I think dís nigga hard at hearing." Nate spoke then shook his head.

"Pardon?"

"I said I think you are hard at hearing." Nate repeated more slower and Nell and August chuckled.

"Relax woe." August mumbled.

Kissing his teeth, Nate leaned back and stared at Sebastián.

"Ok fine, fine, a deals a deal." Sebastián said reaching inside the drawer and pulled out the envelope.

Sliding it across the table, Nell pulled the files out and handed them to August and Nate.

"If you guys ever do decide to come back, my offer still stands." He announced. "We're not backtracking Sebastián, we got family and better opportunities now. We're not out he's trying to take prison chances anymore, dat shit deadball." August stressed as he signed his name then slid the paper to Nate for him to read.

Nate slid August his file and August read his over as well.

"Who said you will go to prison? I wouldn't do that to my best distributors." Sebastián defended and Nell chuckled shaking his head.

Ignoring him, August looked over Nell's file as well.

Once they saw that theirs were the same and there weren't any shadiness going on, they signed each paper then slid it back to him.

Sebastián slid them the paperwork with their final earnings on it followed by a woman walking in with 3 white briefcases.

"As a man of my word, I'm sending you all off with three million each, hopefully we'll run into one another in the future." He spoke as August them used the money counter to count the money and make sure it was legit.

Since Sebastián got them the last time, they've been extra cautious of him.

"This is it huh?" He asked.