31.)

"What" Jenna rose a brow taking a step forward.

"I don't believe that," Trina said as she folded her arms.

"It's true, he wanted to get information on Don and who they've been working for, that's where Mace came into play. After the whole Pedro situation, he figured it was someone you guys knew that set it up. I figured Mace would tell me but that didn't help at all"

"And you ended up falling in love with the freaking enemy," Trina spat.

Courtney sighed throwing her hands up defeatedly. "He's not the enemy, he doesn't even know shit, but I can see how it looks,"

"Wait," Jenna said stopping Trina before she could hit Courtney.

"If Gunna asked her to do this, it's because he had a plan and could trust her. So leave her be... but if your story doesn't add up with his, you'll have me to worry about," Jenna warned before going inside the house.

Q picked up Dayvon and headed inside as well.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Gabby asked and Courtney shrugged.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything, guess I can't keep shit hidden from this group I see," she laughed and Trina gave her a knowing look.

"You just better hope dat dick hadn't clouded your judgment or that's your ass," Trina stated before going inside the house as well.

Courtney sighed deeply then sat at the table and looked at Sky. "Guess you're mad at me too huh?"

"If my uncle came to you then it's for a reason," Skylar replied before going inside.

"Do you love him?" Gabby asked sitting across from her.

"No, I just like his stubborn ass which isn't good either but I can't help it," Courtney sighed.

"Did you lie or does he really not know anything?"

"He doesn't know shit," Courtney shrugged then shook her head and Gabby chewed the inside of her cheek.

"Obviously they feel a way so I'll just go, I'll call you... later I guess," Courtney mumbled getting up and entered the house before Gabby could say anything.

Gabby sat deep in her thoughts hoping and praying that Mace wasn't lying to Courtney and she prayed Courtney wasn't covering anything for him.

But she trusted Courtney and if she believed Mace wasn't lying then so would Gabby, at least until things start to get crazy.

For now, Mace was alright until he wasn't...

"Nuh un, Spider-Man is not better than Batman," Bre frowned.

She and August were sitting in the living room discussing which superhero was better than the other and August purposely disagreed with all of Bre's choices.

"Spider-Man is wack and can easily die with his lil suit, Batman has an entire built-in bulletproof vest,"

"A what?" Bre furrowed her brows and August laughed.

"Never mind lil mama, but Spider-Man is wack though," he smirked and she huffed folding her arms.

"No he's not, because if Spider-Man is bad then so are you," she pouted and August frowned.

"How am I bad?"

"Because you're like Spider-Man now,"

"I thought I was Superman?" He inquired.

"And Spider-Man Auggie, see I drew it here," she rolled her eyes as she picked up the drawing and August chuckled to himself as he leaned forward to check it out.