26.) OGs?

AUGUST & SKYLAR
August 6th

"Fuck." August cursed as he shot off inside Sky for the 3rd time.

Both breathing heavy and glistening in sweat, he eased out of her slowly mumbling a few curse words.

Whimpering, Sky bit down on her lip as she locked eyes with him. It was day 3 of them not speaking, unable to take it anymore, August woke up at 3 in the morning ready to give her what he knew they both been needing.

Lifting her leg, he pushed his hips between her thighs and she moaned throwing her head back feeling the tip of his dick at her entrance.

Slowly, August eased himself into her, feeling her inner walls opening to make room for what he labeled as his "monster" she gasped when he slid deep inside her.

Pulling back slowly, he began to thrust into her.

It was at this moment that she realized they weren't just having their usual "angry sex session"

This was a mixture of anger and apologies.

This was like no other, unable to focus on him, her mind began to drift.

A deep heat began to burn within her, spreading her legs open, August began to thrust into her more forcefully.

"Shit." He cursed tilting his head back enjoying the gushing sounds she made each time he slid out of her.

Her boobs heaved up and down as her body began to once again glisten in sweat.

Leaning down towards her face, his tongue devoured hers as their bodies reconnected in a way she's been yearning for.

Her painted toes dances in the air as his thrusts became harder.

Their bodies slapped together repeatedly, his muscular thighs slapping against her soft skin.

Both moaning constantly, he began to slow down then sped up then slow down only to speed up again.

The pace he chose kept her wanting more.

Using his thumb, he applied pressure to her sensitive area and she cried out.

Stopping, he eased out of her, his dick dripping pre cum and coated in her sweet glory, he moved off the bed.

Pulling her towards the edge, he positioned his face between her legs allowing his lips to find her soft, throbbing folds.

Throwing her head back, she grabbed her breasts and moans as he held her hips in his hands and licked her furiously.

Pressing his head down further, she cried out at how relentless his tongue were.

Wrapping her legs around his neck, she gripped the sheets and arched up begging him for more.

Sliding his hand up her stomach, he found his way to her right breast and toyed with her nipple as he continued to lick her and tug on her clit.

Unable to handle it, she pulled him up and crashed her lips into his as she tried to push his shaft back into her.

Lifting her legs, he placed them over his shoulder and drove himself deep inside her and watched as her face changed before she let out a sweet moan.