36.)

"What?" Jenna asked moving closer towards her.

"I feel bad but I'm not s—"

"Ok bitch and I told you I don't talk to him anymore!" Skylar's sentence was cut short upon hearing Courtney going at it with Trina.

"That's all you had to say bitch, don't get cute with me it ain't nothing to throw yo ass out," Trina warned trying to walk around Nell.

"What's going on?" Sky asked brushing by Courtney and stood next to Trina.

"I asked her ass one simple question and tha' bitch tried to get cute with me, I told y'all I'm not letting bitches slide no more, Nell move!"

"Well yo words was hitting me sus, so take it or leave it," Courtney rolled her eyes and sidestepped Quentin before going into the living room with Jenna.

"See, nah move, bitch you finna walk tha' fucking plank up in dis bitch," Trina spat going under Nell's arms but he picked her up before she could make it past the barstool.

"Courtney shut up... damn man I'm trying to save you," Gabby stressed attempting to cover her mouth but Courtney pushed her hand away.

"Bitch don't even try it. I'm tired of y'all asses treating me funny as if I wanted to fuck the damn nigga. I was ASKED GOHDAMN IT!"

"Bitch?" Gabby frowned pursing her lips.

"Yes, bitch, sick of this shit," she mumbled storming into the bathroom.

Quentin looked at Skylar then at Gabby and laughed unamused before adding his two cents, "Off the strength of this trip I'm not going to follow her in dat bathroom and beat her ass. She doesn't know me Jesus, I did time, I like to fight Lord you better help yo child.. I'ma different person now, I'ma changed being," he ranted as he went into the room to check on Trina.

Skylar turned to August and he shook his head, "You better not think about it,"

"I wasn't gonna even do anything," she huffed sitting down and pouted.

"I know you," he chuckled picking up the coffee maker Trina knocked over.

"I don't give a damn. You called me a bitch, BITCH!"

Looking around the living room and kitchen area, everyone realized Gabby had disappeared.

"If you wanna ride the nigga dick do that shit! I was trying to help you out, over here starting unnecessary drama an—"

"I don't give a fuck get out my face Gabby on the real bruh," Courtney warned.

Skylar got up and August grabbed her arm just as Jenna put the magazine down and headed towards the bathroom.

They all stood listening to the two argue seeing if it would go any further or if they could just let them hash it out and call it a day.

"Ok so what? I called you a bitch and? I'm pissed the fuck off what'd you ex— Gabby get the FUCK out my face,"

"Did I call you a bitch?" Gabby asked ignoring her threat.

"Actually you did,"

"Because you called me one!" Gabby screamed shoving her.

Nate, lil Nate and Gunna was coming out of the room to see what was going on until they heard licks being thrown and Jenna started banging on the bathroom door.