32.) Skylar

By the time Skylar and August made it to their room they were barely clothed. Attacking each other's lips hungrily, Sky fell back on the bed pulling August down with her.

Removing her panties, August slid his finger inside her and deepened the kiss.

As he pumped his finger inside her slowly he slipped his tongue into her mouth and explored it freely.

Adding a second finger, August sucked on her lip before pulling back and stared down at her as he rotated his fingers inside her.

As he sped up, the rhythm of her hips connecting with his fingers became frantic as her climax neared.

"Oh, my Goddddd!" She shrieked as the orgasmic wave shot through her body.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, August yanked her head back and sucked on her neck as he resumed fingering her.

Moving towards her ear, he nibbled on her earlobe before whispering, "I'm about to fuck you up,"

Skylar's lips parted to let out a moan but before she could August placed his fingers inside allowing her to taste herself as he kissed on her neck.

Gliding his fingers across her lips and back to her now soaked pussy, August slid in two fingers and moved them back and forth. Skylar was so wet, they could hear the squishing sounds his fingers created within her pussy.

The faster he went the louder her moans became and before she knew it...

"O... FUCKKKK" she screamed as her body shook violently when she squirted.

Her cum trickled down her thighs, soaking the sheets under her and before she knew it, her next orgasmic wave hit.

As Skylar laid there trying to come down from her high, August sucked on his fingers as he lowered his boxers allowing his dick to spring free.

Flipping her over on her stomach, August propped her hips up and eased his dick into her pussy from the back.

"Shit," They mumbled in unison.

August remained still.

Skylar could feel the head of his dick throbbing as it began to open her up with each pump.

When he got balls deep inside her, Skylar threw her head back as her eyes rolled to the back of her head while she moaned in pure satisfaction.

She knew he had her 'dickmatized' but at times she felt like a crack fiend who needed a daily fix, without it she was a mess and when she did get it, she was floating through the galaxies.

He had the type of dick that made her want to go rob a bank and wait there for the police to take her; it was wrong but right. He always told her she would be hooked once he slid up in her and he never lied, every time they had sex it felt like her first time and if her memory serves her right, he did his damn thang that night.

"Damn," August groaned.

Creating the perfect arch in her back, Skylar flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked back at August as she pushed back on him.

Going slow with him for the first few pumps, once she got used to his length again she picked up the pace.

"Handle dat shit," He spoke through clenched teeth as he smacked her ass each time she collided with him.

Pushing her ass back on him faster, Skylar's moans grew louder as she gripped the sheets and tilted her head back in ecstasy.

She liked when they could just fuck each other senseless, he was rough but still handled her with delicacy and knew how to keep her wet and turned on.