24.) Little detailed

Ducking the guy's third punch, Trina remained in the squat position as she gave him body shot after body shot.

When he stumbled backwards, she began giving him nothing but face shots.

When she went to swing again, he grabbed her fist and squeezed down on it then head butted her causing blood to draw from her nose.

"Someone trained you well." He spoke squeezing down harder. "Yo mama bitch." She spat dropping down into a split snatching her hand free from him.

He was shocked at the move and before he could react, she spun around causing him to trip over his own feet.

Getting up, she jumped on him and started giving him the business.

After failing to block her hits, he finally grabbed her hands, wrapped his left hand around her throat and choked her.

"Son of a bitch." She gritted trying to pry his hand from around her neck but couldn't.

Seeing what was going on, Nate Sr. sent his famous one hitter quitter to his opponent's face then rushed over and pulled Trina back.

Picking the guy up with one hand, he pinned him against the wall and gave him face shot after shot.

Trina stood up and leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath.

"Shit." She mumbled trying to ignore the pain she was feeling in her shoulder.

"You alright?" Nate Sr asked walking towards her after he knocked the guy out. Nodding she looked up seeing someone coming up behind him.

Two men rushed over and grabbed him, "AUGUST!?" She called searching for a weapon.

Body slamming the guy into the glass table Nate Jr and August turned around seeing Jenna trying to help Nate break free from the abductors.

Trina found a butcher knife and ran outside where the men had Nate meanwhile Nell and Gunna we're going tic for tac with the bigger guy.

Trina chucked the knife in one of the guy's shoulder causing him to drop Nate.

That gave August and Nate Jr an opportunity to step in.

August yoked the injured man up and sent a face shot to him then pressed his thumb inside his wound causing him to yell in pain.

Nate Jr put the other guy in a choke hold causing him to drop his dad and Jenna helped him to his feet.

Trina grabbed Jenna and pulled her inside the house while the men handled the intruders.

When things died down, they threw the remaining conscious masked men down on to the living room floor.

Skylar came back downstairs to check on everyone and her eyes widened at the scene.

"Where the hell they came from?" She asked referring to the extra men. "All over." August and Nell answered.

"Let's see who our new enemies are." Nate Sr spoke as he walked over towards the first guy who laid groaning.

Removing the ski mask, Skylar and Trina gasped when they saw who it was.

"I know dat ain't dat nigga Pedro."

**

SKYLAR

"How di hell yuh know him?" Uncle Nate asked pointing to the guys that kidnapped him.

"You really think we ain't know you were pretending to still be "out of it" ?" He asked then laughed and aunt Jenna stood up and smacked him right in the face.