12.) Meet Again

"Nate... Nate Senior?" Gabby repeated and Liv and Courtney looked back and forth between the two.

"Don't think I know you sweetheart." He replied grabbing the barbecue sauce and Gabby's mouth dropped.

Barbecue sauce with fries just like Nate Jr.

"I-uh I know... but I k-well not really but I know who you are." She stammered, Liv and Courtney finally caught on then gasped.

"Oh shit."

"Wait." They spoke pointing at him. "Your name is Nate?" Courtney asked and he nodded. "Are you from New York?" Liv asked.

"If I remember correctly." He answered looking at them funny.

Silently, the ladies shared a look which had Nate Sr. alert.

Not sure of the vibe he was receiving, he pulled out a fifty and placed it down before he grabbed his cane and got up slowly.

"Wait! Where are you going?" A frantic Gabby asked.

Ignoring her, he walked towards the exit while Courtney them called after him.

Seeing the commotion on the camera, August and Nell headed out their office and towards the front.

Nate Jr. was walking in with Gunna discussing the Spades game Gunna just lost.

"Nah unc, I beat you fair and square you kept reneging on'a bull. Better luck next time." Nate cracked and Gunna chuckled shoving him causing him to bump into Nate Sr. 

"My fault moe." He apologized handing Nate Sr. his hat.

Gabby them were yelling all at once which was confusing him.

"Hell got into dem?" Gunna asked side stepping Nate Sr. not evening glancing his way.

"STOP!" Courtney yelled causing a few guards to look their way but August held his hand up.

"What da hell going on tonight?" Nell asked slowly his pace down.

"Hell if I know." August replied walking over towards the ladies pointing and talking all at once.

Gunna had the most annoyed yet confused expression on his face and Nate was just standing there trying to tune Court and Liv out to hear Gabby.

There were too many things going at once and his head was spinning.

"YO DADDY IS ALIVE!" Courtney finally blurted, the record scratched and a few clubbers turned their way.

"My mama put y'all up to dis shit?" He asked, August chuckled because it was rare for him to just curse like dat especially in Gabby's presence.

"WHAT?!" Gabby shrieked. "You just bumped into him!" Liv and Courtney yelled.

Everyone had different looks on their face before Nate turned around and flew out the door with the group close behind.

Into the cool nights air, Nate saw a guy getting into an all black unmarked car and yelled.

"YO!" Nell and Gunna yelled grabbing Nate's arm.

"You don't run up on no car like dat, could be a damn op." They told him as they watched as the car pulled off slowly.

"I promise to God it was him." Gabby stressed grabbing his hand but he respectfully stepped back.

Gunna rubbed the back of his neck and started letting his mind wonder and calculate some things.

August and Nell were talking lowly and Courtney and Liv were trying to help Gabby out by telling Nate that indeed his supposed to be "dead" father was alive in the flesh.