33.)

It was September 13th and the last of the invites have been sent out to everyone that was supposed to attend the ball. Gabby was skeptical of going but she knew if anything was to pop off she would be safe and she had her new gun and knife training to thank for that.

"Damn," Ashley giggled once Gunna pulled out of her.

They just finished going their 3rd round of sex this morning and she knew he was giving it to her back to back because the trip was coming up. She would be here with the kids while everyone else would be in Columbia and he knew she was concerned about his safety so he's been easing her mind with sex every chance he got.

"I bet dat attitude gone," Gunna smirked sitting up and she smiled.

"I was just cranky,"

"Nah, you had an attitude, I knew what your ass needed tho," he chuckled getting up and walked inside the bathroom.

Ashley got up and followed him inside the bathroom just as he was emptying his bladder.

"You want me to pick lil mama up from school today?" He asked stepping in behind her in the shower.

"You were going to do it anyway," she laughed and he smirked because it was true.

"That's my lil dawg right there, you know I can't stay away from her,"

"You can stay away from me tho," she countered.

Sucking his teeth, Gunna decided not to reply knowing that her statement was false.

"What time you get off?" He asked grabbing his body wash.

"You made me an hour late, so Sky will probably ask me to stay until three,"

"Dat attitude needed to go and I'm sure they would not have wanted you in tha' salon with dat stank ass attitude," He stated and she pursed her lips.

"I guess you want me to say thank you?"

"You ain't gotta say shit, I know you're thankful," he chuckled and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"So... should I take my car or...."

"I'm dropping you off," he answered.

"You lazy bro, I swear you were not like dis when we first met," he chuckled and she laughed.

"Can you blame me? I always had to do things for myself, you came in and well... changed that," she admitted.

"I changed a lot of things, I see," he smirked looking her toned physique over.

Feeling his dick grow, he turned her around and lifted her up and lowered her down on his dick without a warning.

"You gotta give me a baby ma," he groaned pressing her back against the wall as he moved inside of her slowly.

"Not... now," she whimpered leaning her head against the wall.

She knew he wanted a kid of his own with her but she was too afraid... scared that something would happen to him and leave her single with not just one but two kids. The thought of becoming homeless again crept into her mind on a daily, even though she had a great job and a great support system, her fears often got the best of her and Gunna knew it.

Stopping his actions, Gunna stared at her for a moment with a questionable look before speaking, "You haven't stopped taking tha' pills have you?"