Prologue

Long time no see! I have missed you guys sooooo fucking much. School is boring. There is soooo much studying. I'm currently studying for my first test that is this week but by the time that this chapter goes up, I would have been done loooong ago with that test lmao.

But in all seriousness. This is my new book that I have been working on for quite some time and I really do hope you guys like it! Maybe it can be as popular as Sexy Greek God Kidnappers?? Who knows. Speaking of which, have any of you guys bought it on Amazon? Let me know if you have and if you guys like it!

Also. Please remember that I am working and going to school so I will be uploading every Wednesday. Please be patient and thank you for understanding!

Now to get on to what you guys actually came here for. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the prologue of my new book, "Royal Meets Rogue". Enjoy!

------------------------

Athena was the pack's punching bag. The slave; as she was called by many of her pack mates. Her birthday was coming up and normally she wouldn't care, but this was her 17th birthday. The day that she becomes of age and finds her mate. And hopefully, the day that she can say goodbye to her awful life. But what happens when she finds out that her mate is none other than the main source of her pain? Will she forgive them all and become Luna? Or will they reject her and let the beating continue?

~*~

Ares was named Alpha King after his father's death 10 years ago. And because he's king, he has to go check on the packs around his territory twice a year to make sure everything is running smoothly. He was about to go check on a pack, but a rogue problem made him late to go see the girl that desperately needed his help. But when he returns to his castle, his Beta brings news of new female human that his wolf has taken a sudden interest in. No one seems to know who she is or where she even came from. Can they uncover this mystery?

---------------------------

Stay tuned for the first chapter coming Wednesday!

Much love to my Faithful Shifters,

-Momma Shifter