Chapter 25: Moving

I love coffee so much...it's an addiction lmao. But do I want help? No! I love being addicted to coffee haha.

On the bright side, I'm finally getting over being sick. And my cat let me sleep till 9 this morning. It's going to be a good day lmao.

Anywhore. Let's get on with the story.

------------------------------

Athena

"Ares is here dear." Hecate said softly as she poked her head around my doorframe. "And he brought all the others."

I laughed as I turned to face her and nodded. "Thank you. I almost got all my boxes packed. Just need to get all my shirts and some sweatshirts."

Hecate turned and faced the stack of boxes that were sitting in the corner of my room by the window. "That's a lot of boxes."

"You think." I laughed. "If you didn't buy me so many clothes, we wouldn't be having this problem."

"Well sorry for wanting to spoil you." She teased as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"That's my job." Ares laughed as he came around the corner. "Janus got a big moving truck for us."

"Oh sweet." I said relieved. That is going to help tremendously.

"I can start taking the boxes down if you want." Ares suggested.

"Yes please." I smiled.

Ares nodded with a smile and walked over to the boxes. He stacked a couple on top of each other and made his way downstairs.

"You have to promise to visit." Hecate said trying to be stern, but I saw the edges of her mouth turn upward.

"Well of course." I replied in a 'duh' tone as I packed away some shirts. "We can have our movie nights once a week, we can go get breakfast, lunch, or dinner a couple of times a week, and I can go with you when you run errands as well."

"I would love that very much dear." Hecate smiled with teary eyes as she pulled me into a hug.

"And I'm going to tell Ares to put a rush on your greenhouse." I said. "I want you to be there with me."

"What up Royal?" Apollo said, breaking up the moment.

"Royal?" Hecate asked and then sighed. "Ares!"

"He has a right to know." Ares said with a shrug. "He and Janus both know because they are the second and third in command. Anything that deals with my pack, they have to know about it."

"Don't worry." Janus said walking into my room. "We will keep our mouths shut. I'll make sure of it."

"I won't say anything. Promise." Apollo smiled sheepishly as Janus glared at him. "But seriously! How cool is this? Athena was part of our pack."

"That also might be another reason why our wolves felt connected to her." Janus said thinking out loud. "She belonged to this pack."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Your wolves felt connected to me?"

"That doesn't sound creepy at all." Hecate teased.

Apollo nodded. "When I first saw you, my wolf told me to follow you. He was confused as to why and so was I, but we did."

"Apollo told me and I thought he was your mate." Janus explained.

"Wrong." Ares said with a huff as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Janus ignored him and kept talking. "Then when I met you, my wolf and I felt the same way. We felt as if we were connected to you but didn't know why."