Chapter 7: Walmart Run-Ins

I love facetiming people. It's honestly so much fun and especially when you and your friends are away at school. It's so precious haha.

I just had a spider dive-bomb me while I was in the shower. This means war bitches.

Also. Guess who had to wake up at 7 in the morning to bring her car in. That's right, me. So finally after listening to the orange oompa loompa on TV and the lady in the waiting room smacking her gum, I am finally back in my bed.

But I was also very surprised that a lot of you responded to my pokemon message on my wall haha. I loved it! I loved reading your favorite pokemon. Mine still is Blaziken lol.

Anywhore. On with this chapppppiiiiieeeee!!!!

-----------------------------------

Athena

"Hecate." I groaned as the cashier rang up the total.

She smirked and waved me off as she handed the lady her card. "It's a gift."

"An expensive gift!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it." She laughed as we grabbed the bags and headed towards her car.

"I feel like I should be doing this because you're the one who is letting me stay at your house."

She smiled as she tapped the unlock button on her car keys. "Athena, it's really okay. Honest. I don't mind at all dear. I got a lot more money where that came from."

I rolled my eyes. "If you say so."

"I know so." She laughed and clicked the lock button once we finished putting all of the bags in the car. "But before we go, you better drink up."

I quickly and discreetly gulped down the orange liquid and handed her the glass bottle back.

"So how come you don't have to drink any?" I asked.

"Witches don't have a scent. We smell just like regular people. It's one of the many pros of being one." She laughed as she stuck the bottle in her purse. "Now, let's go get some groceries."

We quickly walked across the parking lot and went into Wal-Mart.

"We don't need a lot right now." Hecate explained as she grabbed a cart. "I have most of the items back home, but I am running low on some things."

I nodded. "Is it all just food that we need?"

"Most of the items are. But I figured we could get you some supplies."

"Like what?" I asked as she stopped next to an aisle and reached for her purse.

"A brush, some hair ties, and bobby pins. You can never have too many of those. They always seem to go missing."

I laughed and nodded. "I know what you mean."

"Do you like nail polish or makeup?"

I shrugged. "Never wore either."

Hecate's eyes got big. "You're joking right?"

"No." I replied shaking my head.

"We are going to have fun." She smiled wickedly.

I gulped. I'm a little nervous considering the look she is giving me.

'This is going to be so entertaining.' Artemis joked.

'Shut up.' I growled at her.

"Okay." Hecate breathed as she searched through her purse. "Oh crap."