Chapter 13: Searching For Athena

My cat is currently sleeping so this is the perfect time to write a chapter lmao. No distractions.

And I would also like to say happy Valentine's Day to my lovely single people!!!!

...And you couples I guess too XD

But, I thought I would give you a little present to make this day a little better for you all. I hope you guys enjoy!

Now. Back to watching Netflix with my cat...wow, I'm so single lmao.

Anywhore. On with this little chappie chap chap!

I crack myself up lmao. This is sad XD

----------------------------------

Ares

"So I'm thinking we need to mix up the patrol routes here and here." I spoke as I pointed to the map. "Maybe mix the groups up and the make them take different routes."

"But that will make a small gap here at the northern border." Apollo pointed out.

I groaned. "Fine. Scratch that."

I looked over the map of my territory. There is really no way we could switch up the patrol routes without causing some sort of conflict.

A knock sounding on my door made me look up and put the map down.

"Come in." I spoke in my deep voice.

The door opened and Jason walked in.

"Beta Apollo." Jason said as he bowed. "I followed Athena for you. Achilles and I lost her at the library though. I'm sorry."

Apollo sighed but nodded. "That's okay. We can pick up another time."

"Will do." Jason said and turned to leave.

"Wait." I called out.

"Yes, my King?" Jason asked confused.

"Get Achilles here please."

Jason nodded and I watched his eyes fog over.

"You are having my two best warriors track this mystery girl?" I asked Apollo amused.

"Her name is Athena." Apollo said rolling his eyes. "But she is a mystery girl. I told you that there is something off about her."

I sighed and shook my head laughing.

Achilles walked into the room and bowed. "You called for me?"

I nodded. "Apollo sent you and Jason to search for this, Athena?"

"Yes, he did my King." Achilles confirmed.

"Apollo." I groaned. "Why?"

"I want to know who she is!" Apollo exclaimed. "There is something about her and I need to know."

I looked at Achilles, who was staring at the floor, and it seemed like he wanted to say something, but he just didn't know how.

"Achilles?" I asked as his shot up in my direction. "Is there something you want to say?"

Achilles looked uncertain but cleared his throat. "Permission to speak freely?"

"Of course."

"I think you are wrong, my King." He said strongly.

I was taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"Beta Apollo told us that you think we shouldn't be wasting our time with her."