Chapter 31: Plan Making

Lemon water is sooooooo fracking good. Oh my gosh.

Also. BTS and BLACKPINK. I'm in love. Anyone else??

The guys are sooooo freaking sexy and the girls are absolutely gorgeous. Kind of jealous lmao.

And I really need to get better at making sure I have enough supplies to last until I go shopping next because guess who forgot to check and make sure she had enough coffee creamer. Me. And guess who is now out of coffee creamer. Me. I'm so mad lmao.

Anywhore. On with this chapter!

-------------------------------

Athena

"Can you believe he had the nerve to show up like that?" I growled as I crushed the empty pop can that was in my hand. "Like who the hell does he think is?"

"Apparently someone that can get away with stuff like that." Hecate answered as she wiped a small speck of pop off her arm. "You can't get so upset about it dear. He's just trying to get under your skin."

"Well, it's working." I groaned as I fell back against the couch.

"But it does seem he has his eye on you." She said as she got off the couch and took my crushed can.

"What makes you say that?" I asked confused. "Are you saying he's a stalker?"

"Pretty much." She chuckled as she opened the fridge. "How else do you explain your encounter? He just so happened to pick the time that you weren't with Ares? Either that's very good luck or he's watching you."

I gulped as she handed me another sprite. "I'd rather not think about that."

"I get it." She nodded. "But you need to start thinking about that. Athena, you are in actual danger. If he gets his hands on you, he will kill you."

"I know." I sighed as I played with the tab on the can.

"You have to be more careful. But most importantly, you have to find a way to take him down and not the other way around. Get him before he gets you."

"And how do you think I can do that?" I growled slightly.

Hecate laughed. "I think you keep forgetting that you are the Alpha Queen."

I blushed as I realized she was right. It still hasn't fully set in that I am the Alpha Queen. It seems so unreal and more of a fairytale than anything. "I sometimes do forget that. It's just weird to think about how my life has turned out. Not in a million years would I ever think that I would be a queen, let alone get another mate. That doesn't happen to girls like me."

"Maybe that's why it happened." Hecate smiled as she brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "You don't give yourself enough credit. I don't know anyone who could have done what you did. You've prevailed. Look at you! You are so strong, Athena. Don't forget that."

"Thank you." I smiled as I lunged forward and engulfed her in a hug.

"You don't have to thank me." Hecate said softly as she squeezed me.

"I still don't know what to do." I admitted as I pulled back from our hug. "I mean we can't just go marching right in and declare war. Our allies will think we are crazy! And most of them probably won't even help if we do that."

"Have you tried explaining to them what happened?" Hecate asked. "I'm pretty sure they will jump up and help once they heard everything from the beginning."

"I honestly have no idea. Ares said that probably won't work." I shrugged. "I don't know why."

"Has anyone thought of a plan?"