Chapter 4: Alpha King Duties

Because it's Christmas, I wanted to do a little something special for you all. So I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter as a present from me!

But damn! That last chapter though. What did you guys think??

Anywhore. Let's get with the new chapter!

(Janus ( Pronounced: Jay-nus) up top)

-------------------------

Ares

We have finally arrived at the North Forest Pack which took us a day to get here.

My wolf growled lowly as we looked around.

'What's wrong?' I asked Zeus.

'I don't know. I just get a bad feeling about this place.' He replied.

I turned to look at Apollo and Janus. "Do you guys get a bad vibe?"

Apollo nodded and he stiffly looked around the buildings. "Kind of. My wolf is a little uneasy."

"Mine is too." Janus chimed in.

I heard footsteps and turned to see a younger man walking towards us. I could tell he is the alpha, which means that must be Alpha Rick. But he has this cocky aurora coming off of him in waves.

'I haven't even met him yet and I already don't like him.' Apollo stated as the young alpha walked closer.

'I agree.' Zeus muttered.

"Alpha King Ares." He bowed. "It's an honor to have you here."

"It's nice to be here Alpha Rick." I lied smoothly. I'd actually rather not be here.

He stood up straight and looked at me with confusion written all over his face. "Y-you know me?"

I gave him a stiff nod as I held my head up high. "It's my job to know."

He coughed nervously. "Right."

"What happened to your face?" Apollo asked as he stepped closer.

"Apollo." I groaned.

He only gave me a shrug and turned back to Alpha Rick.

"My apologies royal beta Apollo, some of my pack members and I got into it with a rogue this morning." Alpha Rick explained.

"We know how that can be." Janus chuckled.

I looked to my right and saw a short brunette haired girl make her way over to us.

"Hi there. It's an honor to meet all of you." She smiled.

Why is everyone so tense?

"This is my Luna, Megan." He smiled as he wrapped his arm around the girl.

I nodded in acknowledgment. "Nice to meet you, Luna. I'm glad that you found your mate."

Alpha Rick tensed for a moment before calming down. "Me too."

Weird.

"I would love to show you guys around." Megan smiled.

Alpha Rick was quick to speak up. "I'm sure they don't want to be bothered."

"It's no bother at all." I replied as I stared at him.

He gulped and looked away from me.

'What is his deal?' I asked myself.

'I don't know but this little pup is pissing me off.' Zeus growled.

'That makes two of us.'

The tour was very boring and was pretty short. He showed us all the buildings including the pack hall and all of the houses that the members live in. It seemed like he wanted us out of there. So right now we have already arrived back at his pack house.