Chapter 29: Coronation

I'm actually kind of excited for this chapter lmao.

Also. Jamming out to Whiskey Glasses by Morgan Wallen just because.

So...I wanted to find a picture of a queen's dress but the only pictures there were, were of children's dresses, the queen of hearts dress, or really really really slutty dresses lmao. So you guys are just gonna have to use your imaginations. But I did find a good picture of a crown!

Anywhore. On with the chapter!!!!

P.S.- I got the oath off of google. Sooooo idk how accurate it is but it sounded fine to me XD I also twisted it a bit to match the whole werewolf thing, but it's basically google's form; not mine. Just wanted to say that.

(Tiara up top and crown below because you can't place more than one pic up there. Which i think Wattpad should make it so where we can do that. Just saying)

-----------------------

Ares

"Alpha!" Atlas yelled running up to me.

"What is it?" I asked as I finished putting on my robe.

"Tell him." He said looking at one of the butlers.

"Tell me what?" I growled.

I do not have time for this. Today is Athena's coronation and I'll be damned if something happens today.

"A man approached me today." He said, not looking at my eyes.

"And?" I asked getting annoyed.

"He said that he and his friend wanted to watch the coronation." He explained. "I told him no, only people who are invited get to come."

"Keep going." Atlas urged.

"He offered me $500,000 to let him in." The butler confessed.

I growled and balled my fists. "What did you say?"

Why would someone pay that much money to watch? I mean I get it, being able to watch someone officially become a queen would be really cool, but still. Why now? It's been known for a couple of weeks about this ceremony.

"I denied his request."

I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Why am I just now hearing about this?"

"I-I was scared to tell you, my King. I knew you were going to be upset."

"You think?" I growled. "Today is Athena's coronation. That man could have something planned and possibly hurt her! You are lucky you said no."

"I would never do anything to jeopardize Queen Athena, my King." The butler bowed.

"What did he look like?"

"Tall, pretty built, brown hair, and brown eyes. He was definitely a wolf." He said without missing a beat. "His friend, I have no idea. The man that asked me was alone."