Chapter 28: Old Pack And Meetings

Guys I'm so excited for this chapter haha. Just keep reading to find out ;)

I know this happened awhile ago, but I'm still so salty that they took Eva Under Fire's new album, Heavy on the Heart, off apple music. Like umm excuse me. Put it back on. Thank you.

'I Will Fight' is honestly my favorite song by them and I'm pissed I can't have it on my phone lmao.

You guys should also go look at the newest update in my Updates Book!

Anywhore. On with the chapter!

------------------------------

Athena

I groaned as the light filtered in through the crack in the blinds.

"Come on sleepy head." A deep chuckle rang through the room.

I opened one eye and saw Ares standing there, smiling down at me.

And I couldn't help but notice he was where a button up long sleeve shirt. But the buttons were completely undone giving me a nice view of his six-pack.

"Enjoying the view?" Ares said as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Well, I was." I said as I closed my eyes again.

I felt the bed dip and arms wrapped themselves around me and pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Come on baby. Let's go get breakfast." Ares said softly.

My eyes popped open. "Now we're talking."

Ares laughed at my enthusiasm. "I knew that would wake you up. I'm making pancakes."

"You cook? Wow. You just got so much hotter."

"I know." Ares smirked. "Come on."

I let out a yelp as I was suddenly pulled from the bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep myself from falling.

"Don't scare me like that." I said quickly as I still had my death grip around his neck.

"I could get used to this." He growled softly.

'You and me both baby!' Artemis howled.

"Food." I said giving him a look. Ares pouted and I kissed the tip of his noise, instantly making him smile.

"Your wish is my command, my Queen." Ares bowed, keeping me in his arms.

"Oh wait." I said as I struggled to get out of his grip.

He set me down with a huff and pouted at me again.

I stood up on the bed and motioned for him to turn around.

He instantly knew what I wanted and smiled as he quickly turned around and motioned for me to hop on. He caught me effortlessly and placed his hands under my butt so I wouldn't fall down.

"Onward!" I shouted.

Ares shot off out of our room and down the stairs. How we didn't fall, I have no idea.

He skidded to a halt as we made it into the kitchen and I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard.

"If this is what it's going to be like living with you guys, I'm moving out." Apollo teased with a smirk.

"And to think that you actually liked me." I teased back as Ares set me down.

"I do." He nodded. "It's just your cheerfulness makes me want to throw up."

"Someone's a negative Nancy." Janus commented.

"I'm a lot happier when I have food in my stomach."