Chapter 5: Found A Friend

Are you guys ready to be shook to the core XD

But I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. And did you guys like my Christmas present? ;)

What did everyone do? What did everyone get? I got to spend time with my family and I got a shit ton of shirts, a coffee mug with a plug-in warmer, a calendar white board for my apartment, some kitchen stuff that I DESPERATELY needed, and some giftcards.

Anywhore. Let's see who her savior is!

(Hecate (Pronounced heh-cah-tay) up top)

----------------------------------

Athena

Come on you stupid eyes. Open!

'Athena!' Artemis yelled worriedly. 'You need to wake up! I-I don't know where we are.'

Hearing Artemis' scared voice gave me enough strength to finally come back to reality and wake up.

My eyes popped open once I felt another presence and something touching my arm.

I let out a warning growl but instantly regretted it as soon as pain racked its way through my body.

I heard a light feminine chuckle and a light touch on my shoulder.

"Careful dear." The soft voice said as they carefully dragged what felt like a cool cloth across my shoulder. "You're pretty badly beaten up."

I looked over and saw a beautiful woman with extremely dark brown hair and soft brown eyes. She had to be at least in her late thirties.

"That was a very unfair fight. I don't mean this in a bad way and please forgive me if I offend you, but I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did. But you fought well." She smiled as she dabbed the cloth onto my forehead. "I'm just glad that you are okay dear. I was worried."

"W-Who are you?" I asked with a hoarse voice.

She gave me a soft smile as she reached for a cup and held it to my lips. "It's water. You need fluids in you."

I stared at the cup for a moment before drinking the water eagerly. It felt so nice as it ran down my parched throat.

"I'm Hecate." She smiled.

I looked at her shocked. I have never heard of the name before.

"It's Greek. It stands for 'goddess of magic'." Hecate laughed. She must have sensed my confusion. "Your name is Greek too. Did you know that?"

I shook my head no. "I didn't."

"Athena stands for 'goddess of wisdom, war, and the useful arts'."

"H-How did you know my name?" I asked quietly before having a coughing attack.

Hecate looked worried as she got up and ran to get me more water. She came back a minute later and put the cup back up to my mouth.

"I heard your alpha say it." She replied before she sighed. "I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner. By the time I got there, it was too late. You three were already fighting and I had no way of stopping it."

"Wolfsbane?" I asked.

She nodded, looking slightly guilty. "That was all I had. I feel terrible for using it. I tried to throw it closer to them but with the way the wind was going, you got most of the smoke."

"How did you know?" I asked confused as she tried to help me sit up. "And how do you know so much about Greek Gods?"

"I've been around a long time, my dear. Traveled the world and learned many things." She winked. "And I know a werewolf when I see one."