Epilogue

Here it is. The final chapter for Royal Meets Rogue. I am not emotionally prepared for this. So while you are all reading this, I'm going to go cry.

Anywhore. Let's get on with this emotional rollercoaster!!!!!

(Athena's wedding dress up top)

Also. Got the vows off of google. Don't judge lol.

Another side note lmao. Make sure you read the author's note at the end. Has some very exciting news!!

------------------------

Athena

"Are you ready?" Hecate asked me as she pinned down my bangs.

I nodded nervously. "Yeah, I think so."

"You aren't getting cold feet are you?" Victoria laughed.

I shook my head no. "I'm excited to marry Ares. I'm just really nervous."

I thought back to the night he proposed. I can't believe I'm going to be marrying the love of my life.

It's been six months since the battle with Rick. Nothing has really changed besides the fact that I can stop looking over my shoulder every two seconds. Even though the hunters have already named new leaders for their groups, I still feel better knowing my past won't bother me anymore.

Victoria and I got pretty close after the battle. It's nice to have someone close to my age, even though she is a couple of years older. Besides Hecate, Victoria is basically my only girl friend. And did I mention that Victoria is now the alpha of her pack? Dan was very impressed by how she handled everything during the battle that he gave her the title early. We are all very happy for her.

'I think Circe is coming around.' Artemis laughed.

I gave her a chuckle. 'But she does still like to keep thing professional.'

'Maybe. But I've seen how she acts around you. I think she might consider you a friend.'

I was taken out of my thoughts when a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in!" I called out.

The door opened and Circe walked in with a smile. "What's up, Queen?"

"Just getting the final touches done." I said as Hecate put in my ruby earrings.

"That's good because Perseus is getting the men in their places." She laughed. "It's really fun to watch King Ares get bossed around."

"I bet he doesn't like that." Victoria giggled.

"Oh no." Circe laughed shaking her head. "But Alpha Victoria, we have to head out soon so we can meet up with Beta Apollo and Third Janus."

"Ooh." She squealed as she stood up and fixed her dress. "Shit. Where are my flowers?"

"Right here." I laughed as I picked them up off the vanity.

"Thanks." She blushed as she left with Victoria.

"Don't forget this." Hecate said quickly as she handed me my crown.

I smiled and thank you as I turned to the mirror and put it on my head. The crown is the same crown from my coronation and Ares will be wearing his crown as well.

Hecate walked behind me so she could hold the train of my dress. The train wasn't long, but I still didn't want to risk it getting caught on anything.

My dress is pretty simple, but still very elegant. It goes all the way to the floor so it covers the white heels that I have on and it's also not very fluffy. The V-line is a little low so my necklace fits perfectly. The straps and long sleeves are mesh so my skin is peeking through. The mesh and corset part of the dress has some sequins as well as a little of the bottom part. The ruby earrings and ruby necklace really compliment the dress and everything matches perfectly.