Chapter 35: Raising Hell

So who is your favorite member from BTS?? I would have to say Suga, Jimin, and RM are my favorite lmao. They crack me up. But let's be real. They are all precious angels that need to be protected at all costs.

And I can finally write because my cat is sleeping lmao.

Anywhore. Grab your coffee because it's time to read the chapter.

------------------------

Athena

We finally made it out of the forest and I gripped my sword harder as a couple of Rick's pack members saw us.

"A-Athena?" Robby asked in shock as he saw me.

'I still remember that punch he gave you on your thirteenth birthday.' Artemis growled. 'Your face was bruised for a week.'

I growled as I stalked closer to him. "The one and only."

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked backward, trying to get away from me.

"Raising hell." I smirked as I stabbed him with my sword.

His scream rang through the clearing and I'm pretty sure that if Rick's members didn't know we were here, they sure did now.

"Now it's a party." Circe laughed as she threw her dagger at the closest wolf. "Let's roll."

"We need to find Ares." I commanded. "I think I still remember where the cellar is."

"Lead the way." Janus said determinedly. "It's time to get my best friend back."

The walk to the cellar wasn't too much trouble, especially since Circe and Perseus were having too much taking out any wolf that tried to stop us. I really don't think I've ever seen Perseus so excited.

'It probably gets boring being in the castle all the time.' Artemis pointed out.

"There's the cellar!" I called out as I pointed to it with my sword.

"Shouldn't there be guards standing in front of it?" Apollo asked confused.

"Cover me." I said as I brought my sword up to my face.

"What if it's a trap?" Perseus asked.

"He's got a point." Circe pointed out.

I groaned. "Fine. Follow me, but stay behind me. I don't want anything happening to you guys."

"We should be the ones saying that to you." Janus complained as he rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and let's go." I laughed. "Jason and Achilles, you two stand guard."

"Roger that." The brothers bowed as they took their post.

The five of us carefully made our way inside the cellar and it wasn't guarded at all even though most of the cells seem to be occupied.

"Where are the guards?" Apollo asked confused as he looked around.

"They left with Rick." A young boy spoke up as he walked towards the cell door. "And then they left with another man."

"Was this man tall with short black hair and hazel eyes?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah!" The boy nodded.

"Did he have tattoos on both arms?"

"He did." The boy confirmed.

"Shit." I growled. "What did Rick do with my mate?"

Everyone in the cellar flinched as I slammed the blade of the sword into the ground.

"H-He said something a-about a private place." The boy stuttered as he cowered in the corner of his cell. "I-I don't exactly know w-where."