Chapter 30: Old Friends And Stories

So that last chapter was hella cute lmao. I still want an Ares. Oh whale #foreveralone #imfinewiththat #illjustsitherewithmywine

And you guys!!!! I made a casserole in a baking pan for the first time all by myself. I feel like such an adult lmao. That is probably the most adult thing I have ever done. Well, that and make my own doctor appointments (WHICH I HATE DOING). But I also did text my mom and ask her if bacon needs to be in the fridge or freezer. So I think I went backward on the adult scale XD

AND FUCKING ALSO. I HATE when you text your friend something that is bothering you and they reply with "You're fine". Like, this is the exact reason I don't tell you if something is bothering me. I literally cannot fucking stand when people do that. Good Lord...

Okay. Rant over lmao.

Anywhore. On with the chapter!!

-----------------------

Athena

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I looked at the small mark upon my neck.

'Girl!' Artemis moaned. 'Only one more step.'

I blushed and shook my head at her. But she was right, only the mating process next and then we are fully mates.

'Athena?' I heard Apollo asked confused. 'Ohhh! Well damn. Look at you two.'

I groaned and blushed even harder. 'Shut up will you!'

Apollo laughed and I blocked him out.

I hate him.

'Give her a rest Apollo.' Janus scolded.

I jumped as I heard my phone start to ring, but smiled instantly when I saw the picture of Hecate and me making a funny face at the camera.

I dragged my thumb across the bottom and answered. "Hello?"

"Hello dear!" Hecate's usual chirpy voice rang through the microphone. "What are your plans for today?"

"Umm." I paused as I thought. "I don't think I have-"

"Well, you do now." Hecate laughed, cutting me off. "Travis is working and I want to surprise him with lunch. Want to go with?"

"I would love too!" I smiled. I actually miss Travis. He's been such a sweetheart to Hecate and he has been really nice to me as well. He's just a very honest and considerate person all around.

"Oh sweet." She said excitedly. "We can go get some lunch after I drop it off."

"Yeah! I'm totally down."

"Okay good because I'm down in the living room."

"Wait, what?" I asked laughing.

"Your living room. Downstairs. I'm on the couch."

"Let me finish getting dressed." I laughed, shaking my head.

After getting dressed and walking downstairs to see Hecate playing some guys in Mario Kart, we are currently in the jeep with Travis' lunch almost at his work.

"Now you get to see him in his work clothes." Hecate winked. "Hot damn."

"I think I'm going to hurl." I gagged.

"Oh stop." Hecate laughed as she lightly smacked my arm.

"I agree with her." Jason said from the back of the jeep while Achilles nodded his head in agreement.

"Quiet down in the peanut gallery." Hecate huffed but smiled. "We're here."

I looked up and saw a giant sign that said 'Tony's Shop'.